Reviews: funkychilli

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 28

The hostel is central, clean and homely but it is the staff that go above and beyond - before I'd even arrived, Ahmed had organised my green tour and balloon ride and answered any questions I had. The staff were so considerate of my breakfast requests and changes and I highly recommend this place so you can experience this excellent hospitality too :) A I'll be back!

Grand hostel LerO

Split, Croatia

Grga and Tony made my stay very enjoyable what with the all night drinking and fun times! The atmosphere was top notch with a communal kitchen/living area and good tunes. Definitely a party hostel. Thanks guys - I'll be back!

Hostel Frat House

Split, Croatia

A fine place to stay if you overlook the terrible mattresses and bugs running around... Also the hostel door is unlocked all night so keep your belongings locked up... New lockers in the room are very helpful though for keeping small valuables. Nice guys running the place

Superb, room felt like a hotel with the amenities and super clean bathroom... No real social atmosphere though, a lot of families with kids staying there - this was fine with me because I was only staying for one night but might be a sticking point for others

Hi, thanks for your review. Seems that you stayed with us a day with lot of families. But we also have backpackers in other days. Perhaps we see you again? Your M-Team

Come to Vilnius Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Aleksandra really is the hostel sweetheart, she was very lovely in accommodating my friend and I when we arrived at 7am, we were able to check in early and get some much needed sleep! Really good atmosphere at the hostel, we were a bit out of the action in terms of location but we felt so comfortable being there it didn't matter. There are communal toiletries in the bathroom, girls - we loved the cleanser, moisturizer and hairspray! Would definitely come back and highly recommend :)

Metropolis Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Door lock was broken so door would open at inopportune times. The main receptionist/boss was pretty rude, unhelpful and didn't even give us a map...

Dear Guest,The door no was broken you just never shut the door, our staff are not rude but maybe rude for you becoause they made you pay a cancellation fee for your booking as you had some cancellations,but this does not make them rude , they just do their work,its not true that we did not give you map, we give maps to all of our guest and also give 10 minutes info upon check in , marking places on the map even,also maps available on desk all the times. Happy Travels

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Wonderful staff that really took the time to give advice in what to do and see, where to eat and where to go at night. I felt totally taken care of! The facilities were excellent - computer was new with fast internet, flatscreen TV even had headphones so you could listen at the volume you wanted. Excellent location right off the mainstreet, near the huge Mcdonalds sign, what more could you want? I will recommend this place to everyone!! A+++

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Brilliant hotel, although it is a little way out of the city, the metro is right there and you can be in the centre in 10-15 mins. The place is clean, the computers and new and high-speed (and free) and my room was clean! Really impressed!

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

What an amazing hostel! Don't let the fact that it is slightly out of town stop you. The metro so you are in the city centre in 10 mins. The computers were new and amazing, and there were 4 so we had a chance to use them. Downstairs area was very clean and the hostel staff were very friendly and helpful! I didn't think much of Brussels as a city but I loved this hostel and would urge anyone to stay. :)

Equity Point Metropol

Madrid, Spain

The one key thing is really silly!!! Many times our door was left open and then when everyone got back from going out we all had to wake up to let them in. Not very good for security...

Hostel Dolce Vita

Granada, Spain

Was slightly complicated to get to, but the directions from the hostel were very good.

Rising Cock Party Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

What can you say about the Rising Cock? It is the best for partying, meeting people and generally having a good time. I have no regrets about staying although my Ipod was stolen from my hostel room so just be careful. I guess that's what happens when everyone is drunk all the time!

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

There was food that had been in our room for a week... other then that, everything was pretty standard.

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

It was a pretty standard hostel but the location was great... the breakfast is merely bowls of cornflakes placed around the kitchen and some juice to make it look better than it is...

Let's Rock Hostel

Krakow, Poland

We loved it! After coming from a very cramped Berlin hostel, the rooms were big, location central, staff were awesome and the showers were hot!!!! Stay here!!

No idea how they managed to squish 6 beds into our 'room' it was like a slightly bigger then normal closet!! But still it was fun and we liked the location, it was only difficult for the fact that there were huge construction works on the S-Bahn line.

Ostello Venezia

Venice, Italy

Seemed a good hostel though the bed sank completely in the middle, it was a pretty bad night's sleep. I got a bed near the window though so didn't have any problems with the heat, though other girls in the room said their area was like a sauna...