Reviews: greg58681299

Rocinha Guest House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel and the area of Rocinha is a magical place. The family were really welcoming and made all the guests while I was there feel at home, sharing meals with us and enjoying the experience of watching World Cup matches together. The view from the hostel is one of the best in the world (and I've worked at Oban). This has got to be one of the most outstanding places I've stayed and if your nerves are frayed after the motor taxi ride get in the hammock and let your cares go.

Hospedaria da Glória

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Had a great stay here at the height of the World Cup and I can't believe the comments from others about this hostel - the staff couldn't do enough for me even though I couldn't speak any of the language - they provided me with another TV when the one in my room wasn't working which to me meant a lot - after all its a hostel not a hotel, get real. It is in a great area full of atmosphere, near the beach and lots of facilities such as shops, banks and places to eat on the doorstep.

Dear Sir Gregory, we're happy to have done the best for your stay are a simple hosting with different types of rooms and as well locating yourself said. Thank you for your stay and we hope your visit soon.

East Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

The staff were ever so helpful and informative on things to visit and do and were able to book my next place to stay. Easy to find if coming from the train station - very clean and comfortable

Beli grad

Belgrade, Serbia

Very good welcome with a cup of tea as I entered, what more could you want - very good engaging staff who make you feel at home and a great location, very easy to find and everything you need so near

Hostel Marko Polo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Didn't actually stay at Marco Polo due to the owner Mickey overbooking I guess but the staff from Konak hotel were great and eased my worries at not having the facilities I'd booked ie kitchen, internet - Mickey is on the take - get it - so if you book Marco Polo beware !!!!!!!

Hostel Magdalena-Lena

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Lena was the perfect host and made me feel very welcome, I could not have asked for better. The tv in the room was a bonus and the location just across from the station is just what I needed.

Nikolina rooms

Dubrovnik, Croatia

On a scale of 1 to 10 we'd have to give this 11, like Nigels Amp in Spinal Tap, 10 just does not convey how good it was - it was the best - Jele and her husband gave us the warmest of Croatian welcomes, their hospitality cannot be faulted. A most memorable stay that can't and won't be beaten - (I don't think) Never mind 11 make that scale go to 12 !!!!

Villa Micika

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Only there the one night but very nice hostel

Pula Art Hostel

Pula, Croatia

very accommodating and had a whole dorm to myself as it was very quiet -good to have kitchen to be able to cook

H2ohostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Really enjoyable, staff made you feel it was like home and were very helpful - very relaxing place and good place to meet and chat with others

Casa Ba�os

Segovia, Spain

I´ve been travelling for three months and its one of the best places I´d stayed this maybe because I had the place to myself but its in a great spot, was warm and at a good price for what you get. It felt like home for the days i was there wish I´d got there earlier rather than staying in some cold hostels.

Rambutan Guesthouse

Granada, Spain

Must be in one of the best spots in Granada, although a bit hard to find!! great place to meet other hostellers and the staff are very helpfull.