Reviews: violatattini160

HI Sacramento, Sacramento, USA
28th Jan 2013

This is a great hostel, it has a lot of character and is perfectly located. Fom there, everything is at a walking distance (both downtown and old Sacramento).The bus to the airport is just 2$. I stayed in a 10 bed dormitory, but the room was so spacious and airy that it didn't look like a dormitory at all. Bathrooms were clean and the bed sheets too (maybe a bit old). I would recommend this hostel not only to backpackers. I would definitely stay there again.

Sweet Home Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain
6.3
17th May 2012

Very modest accommodation. It was ok, the bathroom very clean. The location its its main asset.

Albergue los Pascuales, Toledo, Spain
7.7
13th May 2012

Everything was perfect, the hostel is very clean and the staff is helpful and nice. I felt like I was home. The hostel is perfectly located, right in the city centre, were all the main attractions are. The hostel has wifi, but no computers. In case you need one, go to the library wich is just few steps away from the hostel and open until late at night. Great hostel and great value. I am definitely recommending it!

Living Mad Hostel, Madrid, Spain
11th May 2012

This is a very good hostel, great location, a good quality services for its guests. Breakfast is also included. I really liked the fact that all beds had their own locker and made me feel safe. excellent staff, very helpful.

• Italy,
Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
7.7
23rd Mar 2009

really nice hostel, everything was working properly (showers, kitchen, tv lounge...). Helpful reception and excellent location, easy to reach. We slept in a 9bed mixed dormitory, but we hadn't any problem with noises or unpolite people. I would definitely advise it.

• Italy,
Torquay Hostel, London, England
7.3
6th Feb 2009

Everything was fine. The common bathroom was clean as well as our bedroom. A fair price for the service provided. Very close to the undergroung station. Reception and assistance 24h a day.