Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Awesome hostel !

HQ (headquarter) of Nove Sujashvili

Stepantsminda (Kazbegi), Georgia

Very cute place ! Nana is really nice and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Tbilisi Hostel

Tbilisi, Georgia

Very nice hostel ! Nice atmosphere ! A bit remote from the Old Town and few taxi drivers know where to find it.

Center-Hostel

Yerevan, Armenia

Not bad hostel. The only problem is that the pictures on hostelworld are not reflective of the hostel. I have never seen the kitchen picture while I was there. While my stay was without incident, a couple from South Korea sleeping in my dorm, complained that one of them had gotten bed bugs bites. When the employee heard of this, she basically said that Europeans never face this problems. An overtly racist and unacceptable comment if you ask me.

The Midland Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Loved it ! Amazing staff, nice common areas and wonderful coffee :-)

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

Awesome hostel ! Fun staff and guests. Please fix the heating in the room though :-)

Sorry for the inconvenience caused during your stay with us regarding the heating. That problem has since been resolved. We thank you for your feedback. By the way we had a great time with you on our free pub crawl. Kind regards MB management

Jungle Hostel

Goa, India

Amazing hostel !! Among my top 10

Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel

Berlin, Germany

A nice hostel to crash at while in Berlin. Very nice neighborhood too !

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Lack of activities and atmosphere, feels more like a hotel with bunk beds. Breakfast is 6 euros extra but quite good. Other than that, it's a good place.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

Very nice hostel, I highly recommend it.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Very nice hostel, nice atmosphere, clean and friendly staff.

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel is clean and well maintained. They should allow people to pay with their credit card though.

Very nice hostel. But they should get lockers for the bedrooms.

H2ohostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Overall good

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

- The main room (which is nice by the way) plus reception are closed from 13h to 16h for some unknown reason - No lockers - showers were clean - no breakfast - well located - way to expensive for what it is

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Total lack of organization. Our beds were not ready. They close the only showers for men for an entire hour during peak time when people want to take one. I do not mind the hostel being run by Jesus freaks but cleanliness and organization are prerequisites for a hostel.

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

Very friendly staff ! Really cool people stay there ! Abra├žos !!