Reviews: rgazzana2104

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 34

Great hostel! Clean, very close to the beach and to the city centre, great staff.. Definitely in my top 3 list of hostels! And Fernando, the owner, it's a great guy! I truly Recommend!!

Lapa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Fantastic! Best hostel I've ever stayed in Brazil. Great staff, location.. Amazing! I do recommend!

Le Montclair Montmartre

Paris, France

YMCA Hostel Basel

Basel, Switzerland

This is a very clean, organized, and quite cheap hostel for switzerland. I think not everyone agrees but for me Basel is a quite nice city, only the nightlife is not that good..

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Amazing. I spent fantastic days in Turkey and the hostel and the people there were a very important part of that!

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Good hostel. It's huge. Very clean, well located and the staff was very helpful.. I stayed just one night so i didn't have time to have a lot of fun there.. but i'm sure it can be quite fun.

Smart Camden Hostel

Smart Camdem is a basic hostel, but it has everything you need. It is cheap and well located. Is not the best one to have fun because it doesn't have a common area but it's a hostel anyway. You can meet people even inside your room and have fun with them.

Landay Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Very good hostel, I recommend. Very clean, good location and staff is really frendly and helpfull.

thanks a lot for your comments!! have a great day :D regards

Pariwana Hostel Cusco