Reviews: christianaschuhen9206

Cadiz Inn Backpackers

Cadiz, Spain

Nice hostel, but a bit loud. It was a bit difficult to take a shower as the bathrooms were always occupied.

• 12th Apr 2014

Casa Duende del Tajo

Ronda, Spain

Wow, this is a great place to stay in Ronda with the best view in town!!! Nice rooms, calm hostel. And real good breakfast! I can only recommend this hostel!

• 10th Apr 2014

Fundalucia

Granada, Spain

The best place to stay near Granada, if you like nature and nice people. The connection to Granada is great and you have everything you need in the small village of Quentar. The hostel is one o the most beautiful hostels I have ever seen. Thank you very much Axel for your hospitality!

• 8th Apr 2014

Astor Victoria

The hostel is located in a great area, nice stuff. Only the sanitary facilities are not the best - not enough space, no separate washbasins. And there were not enough towels to rent, so my friend could not take a shower the hole day.

• 18th May 2013

A Casa di Amici

Palermo, Italy

I really felt at home at this place! You have to stay there, if you visit Palermo because it's a nice place with great people. Thanks to the staff!

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

I felt like at home! Was really great in this place!

Au Bon Accueil

Mont St. Michel, France

no kitchen!!

Nowhere on our micro site do we say we have a kitchen,but guests can prepare cold food and eat own food in dining room and in summer months a barbecue is available for guests to use.