Reviews: berenicediez3916

Le Montclair Montmartre

Paris, France

Good place to stay in Paris. An important thing to note is that the building hasn´t got an elevator, so if your room is in the fourth floor, as it was my case, you have to carry your lugagge upstairs.

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

Thank you very much for your comment! We hope next time you can stay in a lower floor! See you soon

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

It's a very good opcion to stay in Prague. It's clean and comfortable, good prices and the location is great! I highly recomend this hostel.

• 9th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

The bedroom was nice, big and comfortable, but the bathroom was very small and smelled bad. Besides, there was no cleaning service in four days that we stayed. No wifi in the bedrooms and there's no kitchen, just a microwave at the hostel's bar.

• 4th Feb 2014

Perfect Hostel

Paris, France

Very nice stuff, good breakfast and everything was very clean. The only disadvantage is that the kitchen doesn't have facilities to cook. Besides that, I recommend the hostel.

• 1st Feb 2014

Periko's Youth Hostel

Bariloche, Argentina

It was a really comfortable place to stay, nice stuff. I totally recomend it!

It´s a very recomendable hostel, I had a nice stay there. It´s quite, clean, warm and comfortable. The only problem is the location, a little far from the centre of the city. Anyway it´s five minutes walking from a tube station.