Reviews: juanchomx68861

• juanchomx68861
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
Samba Palace, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
17th Jun 2014

Enjoyed my stay. Staff was very helpful & were very available for questions. Lots of TV's to watch the World Cup games. Only issue was air conditioner didn't work in the room. Other than that I enjoyed my stay. Also I liked them as they didn't over charge for the World Cup like other hostels did. Thanks for that =)

Dear Juan, We didn't know the air conditioner wasn't working in your room. It probably was not on and if you had communicated the reception. For sure we would solve that problem immediately! Every air conditioner in all rooms has been checked the day before yesterday and they are working perfectly right now! Thank you so much for your comments , they are very important for us and also for staying at Samba Palace :)!!