Location: Germany, Age: 25

Ramsay Lodge

Dunedin, New Zealand

The staff are friendly and the bathrooms and kitchen are absolutely okay. You get free wifi, free coffee and tea. The hostel is a 10-15 minute walk to the city. I had a proper bed instead of a bunk bed.

• 29th Jan 2013

Nomads Fat Camel Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Location is right in the city Centre, bathrooms were okay. Kitchen was okay. Good value for money.

• 6th Jan 2013

Hi Amelie, Thank you for tasking the time to place feedback on your stay at Nomads Fat Camel and we are stoked you enjoyed the experience. If you are travelling back through Auckland we would love to have you stay with us again or just pop in and say hi! Happy travels Nemo

Sydney Central Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

The location in Kings Cross is nice for going out and having some food. The city is about a 20 min walk away. The rooftop terrace is amazing, you can see the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. The staff were friendly and very helpful. My 3 bed dorm was very small but we had a fridge. I did not use the kitchen but it looked okay.

• 3rd Jan 2013

Castaway's Backpackers Cairns

Cairns, Australia

I had a nice room without a bunk bed, the bathrooms were okay and the kitchen also. The terrace was good for hanging out. It is a 15 min walk to the city centre but there are also shuttle busses. I recommend this hostel.

• 16th Dec 2012