Reviews: spanlass

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 40

Clink261

Helpful staff. Beds squeek like mad.

• 17th Mar 2014

Thank you for your review and for appreciating the service. We are upgrading our beds soon so they won't be squeaking anymore. Hope to see you again at Clink. Safe Travels!

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

Good atmosphere, room good but squeeky beds and lukewarm shower upstairs. Breakfast toast and fruit, hot drinks available all day. Close enough to the centre. Would definitely stay there again.

• 22nd Feb 2014

Staff very helpful, they well deserve their salary. Room was hot, smelly and full of everyone's stuff but that was down to the residents of the 8 man room. Kitchen well equipped with toast and hot drinks available throughout the day. I would stay there again.

• 26th Nov 2013

Fernloft City (Chinatown)

Singapore, Singapore

The lady who runs the hostel gave a lovely warm welcome, she was very helpful and informative about all aspects of Singapore. It was a pleasure to stay there.

• 10th Aug 2012

Thank you dear, Was a pleasure having you both here,and hopes to see you again someday, till thn take care! Love, AuntyAini

Journeys Brighton Hostel

Brighton, England

Never having slept at the top of a 3 tier bunk bed before, I now know never to do it again. There was a festival just finishing the weekend I stayed but the man on reception couldn´t tell me anything about it when I arrived. The showers could have been just a wee bit bigger so you didn´t get your clothes soaked. Out of 3 showers on my floor, one was very spacious but didn´t work, the next had a great sliding door to keep the water inside but that went out of order, the last was tiny.

• 27th May 2011

Dear guest, thanks so much for taking the time to post your feedback. Your comments are very much appreciated and will help us improve in the areas you mention. I do hope they did not impact on your stay in Brighton too much and would hope you will give us the opportunity of changing your view of the Hostel on your next visit to Brighton. Regards Steve Stott

Smart Hyde Park Inn

The staff were friendly and the location is ideal for all sites in London, there was a funny smell when I arrived (which had gone later I might add) and it could do with a face lift. For the money though, I certainly am not complaining, I would return.