Reviews: anneherndon8592

• USA, Female, 25-30
Old Town Hostel, Tbilisi, Georgia
9th Oct 2013

I loved my stay at Old Town! Great, super clean facility and the best location, but what's really special is the staff. Nenina, Cecilia and Lika are so friendly and helpful with anything we needed. Another thing that makes Old Town so enjoyable is the front patio, complete with a hammock, where we shared many teas and beers with the other guests. The only possible thing to complain about are the mattresses, which aren't the MOST comfortable, but a small price to pay for a wonderful experience.

• USA,
Lisbon Poets Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
14th Jun 2009

Awesome common room with tons of bean bags and couches, even a hammock, that looks down onto a very vibrant plaza. Extremely clean and neatly decorated.

• USA,
Purple Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
28th Jan 2009

I absolutely loved Purple Nest. Such a great place to meet people and many activities available like nightly pub crawls and daily tapas tours. Tons of character too. My only tiny complaint was that my room had terrible lighting. Most were good, but mine was not.