Reviews: belinda_hayman5992

BackHome Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
9th Jul 2015

Fantastic hostel. One of the best I've stayed in!! The staff were super friendly and helpful. It was super clean and tidy. The beds were comfortable and I loved having my own little light and shelf. The lockers in the room were big and practical. It had great atmosphere and it was easy to meet others in the common rooms or through the organised activities. The location is fantastic and very easy to get to from the airport by train. I couldn't recommend this hostel more!!

St Christopher's at The Winston, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
7th Jul 2015

Good hostel in a great location. Close to the central train station and a number of attractions. Handing the key into reception is a good idea for security however it can be tiresome when there is no one at reception or it's busy.

Thank you for your constructive feedback! it's good to see that you enjoyed our location! We understand that waiting for your key is not what you like to do when you're on holiday. When it's busy, please skip the line showing the orange card to reception, then they can quickly grab the key in between helping other guests. Thanks again for your review! - St. Christopher's at The Winston

Wombats City Hostel London, London, England
24th Jun 2015

Great hostel in London. The breakfast was value for money. The rooms were very clean. Everyone seemed to be having fun!!

The Nunnery, Melbourne, Australia
7th Nov 2014

Great hostel with plenty of charm. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Easy to catch trams into CBD and short walking distance to Brunswick St. Great place to stay!!

9th Jul 2014

A great hostel in a great location. I had a lot of fun at the Hideout!! The security was a bit lax at night as my dorm had some visitors who weren't staying at the hostel. The facilities are very new and realatively clean. The included breakfast was good and the free beers at night were a great bonus. I would recommend this hostel to all travelling to Ho Chi Minh.

Paraty Beach Hostel, Paraty, Brazil
28th Oct 2013

A great hostel right on the beach. The staff are friendly and make you feel right at home. The hostel is in a great location for the town centre. The 6 bed dorm was great with a large ensuite. I will be back!!

Overnativa Green Hostel, Ilha Grande, Brazil
25th Oct 2013

A charming little hostel. The owner Christina makes you feel at home. Her food is amazing! Make sure you stay around for her dinners. I had a great stay and wished I could have stayed longer. Don't expect the bells and whistles of a fancy hostel but do expect a friendly, homely and charming place to stay. Oh and the caprihina's are fantastic!!

Lemon Spirit Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
22nd Oct 2013

Great hostel in a good location. The atmosphere really makes this hostel. I liked the lockers under the bed which held my massive suitcase! I will return!

USA Hostels Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
18th Sep 2013

A fantastic hostel right near public transport. A fun atmosphere for solo and couple travellers. Best place to stay if you want to explore LA.

USA Hostels San Diego, San Diego, USA
11th Sep 2013

This is a fantastic hostel to stay at. The organised activities each day were great! It had a awesome atmosphere with very friendly and helpful staff. I appreciated how secure the building felt. The location is perfect for restaurants, bars and a lot of attractions. I will definitely stay again :)

Las Vegas Hostel, Las Vegas, USA
6.9
8th Sep 2013

The hostel rooms are very dated and worn but it is nice to have a/c and your own bathroom. It's located in a very dodgy area, that being said there seemed to be plenty security guards around at night. Located within walking distance of the Freemont Experience. It was very quiet when I was there, not too many other guests.

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel, San Francisco, USA
8.0
4th Sep 2013

This was an average hostel. It is very close to Union Square which is convenient. However, there wasn't a very warm atmosphere and the stairs are very steep and no elevator!! The beds are comfy, a little more room in the 6 bed dorms would have been nice. The lane way and street are a little dodgy at night. I highly recommend the wild SF walking tours which leave not far from the hostel.

26th Aug 2013

Thank you for an amazing stay. I met some great people and had a lot of fun. The organised tours were fantastic. I really enjoyed my afternoon on Bowen Island with the tour group. The 6person dorms were a little cramped.

The New York Loft Hostel, New York, USA
20th Aug 2013

I had an awesome stay at the loft. A great place to meet people. It's close to some great little cafe's and the subway is a short walk. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. I will definitely stay here again!!

Auberge de la Paix Québec, Quebec, Canada
30th May 2013

This hostel has an abundance of character. I had a great time at this hostel. The staff were very friendly and very happy to help you out. I would have liked locks on the doors to feel a bit more secure. I would stay here again.

M Montreal, Montreal, Canada
28th May 2013

Fantastic hostel in every way. I had a great time staying at M Montreal. The staff are super friendly and helpful. It is extremely clean and it's always a bonus to get a free breakfast! I will be back!

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel, Ottawa, Canada
6.9
26th May 2013

The Jail hostel is an unusual hostel unlike any I have stayed at before. There weren't many showers but those which were working were clean. The staff were friendly and the included breakfast is good. It's in a great location. It can be quite spooky at night.

Hi Belinda: Thanks for your comments. We are working on getting more showers in place, but we are waiting for managements approval! In the meantime, there are showers on every floor. Usually the cell floors are the best as they each have four showers. Thanks, Greg, The Manager

Planet Traveler Hostel, Toronto, Canada
23rd May 2013

I had a fantastic stay at Planet Traveller. I can not fault the staff, they were so helpful and friendly. The place is very clean and I always felt safe. The breakfast is great too! I would definitely stay there again.

St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
11th Jan 2012

Mosaic House is a great place to stay whist in Prague. The facilities were excellent and brand new. I adored having a bathroom in my dorm room. It is in a great location with trams and metro close by. The staff seemed quite helpful.

St Christopher's Berlin, Berlin, Germany
9th Jan 2012

A fantastic hostel in Berlin. The bar has great atmosphere with reasonably priced drinks and food. The staff are friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was a great bonus. The metro was right at the door. I would definitely stay there again :)

4th Jan 2012

St Christopher's Paris is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. This was my second visit to St Christopher's Paris and I was very happy to return. The staff could not be anymore helpful and the facilities are excellent. I always feel safe and secure within the hostel. The bar is excellent! Thanks for a great stay!

and Thank YOU for such kindness We are so pleased you had a great stay and we really hope to see you back again soon. We are always very happy to know that we have been able to achieve our main goal which is for you to have an awesome time ;-)

• Australia,
13th Jan 2009

I had the most wonderful time in Paris. This was helped so much by the wonderful staff at St Christopher's. Well done on such a great hostel!