Reviews: belinda_hayman5992

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Fantastic hostel. One of the best I've stayed in!! The staff were super friendly and helpful. It was super clean and tidy. The beds were comfortable and I loved having my own little light and shelf. The lockers in the room were big and practical. It had great atmosphere and it was easy to meet others in the common rooms or through the organised activities. The location is fantastic and very easy to get to from the airport by train. I couldn't recommend this hostel more!!

• 9th Jul 2015

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good hostel in a great location. Close to the central train station and a number of attractions. Handing the key into reception is a good idea for security however it can be tiresome when there is no one at reception or it's busy.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Globetrotter

Thank you for your constructive feedback! it's good to see that you enjoyed our location! We understand that waiting for your key is not what you like to do when you're on holiday. When it's busy, please skip the line showing the orange card to reception, then they can quickly grab the key in between helping other guests. Thanks again for your review! - St. Christopher's at The Winston

Wombats City Hostel London

Great hostel in London. The breakfast was value for money. The rooms were very clean. Everyone seemed to be having fun!!

• 24th Jun 2015

The Nunnery

Melbourne, Australia

Great hostel with plenty of charm. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Easy to catch trams into CBD and short walking distance to Brunswick St. Great place to stay!!

• 7th Nov 2014

The Hideout Hostel Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

A great hostel in a great location. I had a lot of fun at the Hideout!! The security was a bit lax at night as my dorm had some visitors who weren't staying at the hostel. The facilities are very new and realatively clean. The included breakfast was good and the free beers at night were a great bonus. I would recommend this hostel to all travelling to Ho Chi Minh.

• 9th Jul 2014

Paraty Beach Hostel

Paraty, Brazil

A great hostel right on the beach. The staff are friendly and make you feel right at home. The hostel is in a great location for the town centre. The 6 bed dorm was great with a large ensuite. I will be back!!

• 28th Oct 2013

Overnativa Green Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

A charming little hostel. The owner Christina makes you feel at home. Her food is amazing! Make sure you stay around for her dinners. I had a great stay and wished I could have stayed longer. Don't expect the bells and whistles of a fancy hostel but do expect a friendly, homely and charming place to stay. Oh and the caprihina's are fantastic!!

• 25th Oct 2013

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great hostel in a good location. The atmosphere really makes this hostel. I liked the lockers under the bed which held my massive suitcase! I will return!

• 22nd Oct 2013

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

A fantastic hostel right near public transport. A fun atmosphere for solo and couple travellers. Best place to stay if you want to explore LA.

• 18th Sep 2013

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

This is a fantastic hostel to stay at. The organised activities each day were great! It had a awesome atmosphere with very friendly and helpful staff. I appreciated how secure the building felt. The location is perfect for restaurants, bars and a lot of attractions. I will definitely stay again :)

• 11th Sep 2013

Las Vegas Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

The hostel rooms are very dated and worn but it is nice to have a/c and your own bathroom. It's located in a very dodgy area, that being said there seemed to be plenty security guards around at night. Located within walking distance of the Freemont Experience. It was very quiet when I was there, not too many other guests.

• 8th Sep 2013

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

This was an average hostel. It is very close to Union Square which is convenient. However, there wasn't a very warm atmosphere and the stairs are very steep and no elevator!! The beds are comfy, a little more room in the 6 bed dorms would have been nice. The lane way and street are a little dodgy at night. I highly recommend the wild SF walking tours which leave not far from the hostel.

• 4th Sep 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thank you for an amazing stay. I met some great people and had a lot of fun. The organised tours were fantastic. I really enjoyed my afternoon on Bowen Island with the tour group. The 6person dorms were a little cramped.

• 26th Aug 2013

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

I had an awesome stay at the loft. A great place to meet people. It's close to some great little cafe's and the subway is a short walk. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. I will definitely stay here again!!

• 20th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

This hostel has an abundance of character. I had a great time at this hostel. The staff were very friendly and very happy to help you out. I would have liked locks on the doors to feel a bit more secure. I would stay here again.

• 30th May 2013

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

Fantastic hostel in every way. I had a great time staying at M Montreal. The staff are super friendly and helpful. It is extremely clean and it's always a bonus to get a free breakfast! I will be back!

• 28th May 2013

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

The Jail hostel is an unusual hostel unlike any I have stayed at before. There weren't many showers but those which were working were clean. The staff were friendly and the included breakfast is good. It's in a great location. It can be quite spooky at night.

• 26th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Hi Belinda: Thanks for your comments. We are working on getting more showers in place, but we are waiting for managements approval! In the meantime, there are showers on every floor. Usually the cell floors are the best as they each have four showers. Thanks, Greg, The Manager

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

I had a fantastic stay at Planet Traveller. I can not fault the staff, they were so helpful and friendly. The place is very clean and I always felt safe. The breakfast is great too! I would definitely stay there again.

• 23rd May 2013

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Mosaic House is a great place to stay whist in Prague. The facilities were excellent and brand new. I adored having a bathroom in my dorm room. It is in a great location with trams and metro close by. The staff seemed quite helpful.

• 11th Jan 2012

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

A fantastic hostel in Berlin. The bar has great atmosphere with reasonably priced drinks and food. The staff are friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was a great bonus. The metro was right at the door. I would definitely stay there again :)

• 9th Jan 2012
  • Globetrotter

St Christopher's Paris is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. This was my second visit to St Christopher's Paris and I was very happy to return. The staff could not be anymore helpful and the facilities are excellent. I always feel safe and secure within the hostel. The bar is excellent! Thanks for a great stay!

• 4th Jan 2012
  • Globetrotter

and Thank YOU for such kindness!!!! We are so pleased you had a great stay and we really hope to see you back again soon. We are always very happy to know that we have been able to achieve our main goal which is for you to have an awesome time ;-)

I had the most wonderful time in Paris. This was helped so much by the wonderful staff at St Christopher's. Well done on such a great hostel!