Reviews: belinda_hayman5992

The Hideout Hostel Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

A great hostel in a great location. I had a lot of fun at the Hideout!! The security was a bit lax at night as my dorm had some visitors who weren't staying at the hostel. The facilities are very new and realatively clean. The included breakfast was good and the free beers at night were a great bonus. I would recommend this hostel to all travelling to Ho Chi Minh.

Paraty Beach Hostel

Paraty, Brazil

A great hostel right on the beach. The staff are friendly and make you feel right at home. The hostel is in a great location for the town centre. The 6 bed dorm was great with a large ensuite. I will be back!!

Overnativa Green Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

A charming little hostel. The owner Christina makes you feel at home. Her food is amazing! Make sure you stay around for her dinners. I had a great stay and wished I could have stayed longer. Don't expect the bells and whistles of a fancy hostel but do expect a friendly, homely and charming place to stay. Oh and the caprihina's are fantastic!!

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great hostel in a good location. The atmosphere really makes this hostel. I liked the lockers under the bed which held my massive suitcase! I will return!

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

A fantastic hostel right near public transport. A fun atmosphere for solo and couple travellers. Best place to stay if you want to explore LA.

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

This is a fantastic hostel to stay at. The organised activities each day were great! It had a awesome atmosphere with very friendly and helpful staff. I appreciated how secure the building felt. The location is perfect for restaurants, bars and a lot of attractions. I will definitely stay again :)

Las Vegas Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

The hostel rooms are very dated and worn but it is nice to have a/c and your own bathroom. It's located in a very dodgy area, that being said there seemed to be plenty security guards around at night. Located within walking distance of the Freemont Experience. It was very quiet when I was there, not too many other guests.

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

This was an average hostel. It is very close to Union Square which is convenient. However, there wasn't a very warm atmosphere and the stairs are very steep and no elevator!! The beds are comfy, a little more room in the 6 bed dorms would have been nice. The lane way and street are a little dodgy at night. I highly recommend the wild SF walking tours which leave not far from the hostel.

Thank you for an amazing stay. I met some great people and had a lot of fun. The organised tours were fantastic. I really enjoyed my afternoon on Bowen Island with the tour group. The 6person dorms were a little cramped.

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

I had an awesome stay at the loft. A great place to meet people. It's close to some great little cafe's and the subway is a short walk. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. I will definitely stay here again!!

This hostel has an abundance of character. I had a great time at this hostel. The staff were very friendly and very happy to help you out. I would have liked locks on the doors to feel a bit more secure. I would stay here again.

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

Fantastic hostel in every way. I had a great time staying at M Montreal. The staff are super friendly and helpful. It is extremely clean and it's always a bonus to get a free breakfast! I will be back!

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

The Jail hostel is an unusual hostel unlike any I have stayed at before. There weren't many showers but those which were working were clean. The staff were friendly and the included breakfast is good. It's in a great location. It can be quite spooky at night.

Hi Belinda: Thanks for your comments. We are working on getting more showers in place, but we are waiting for managements approval! In the meantime, there are showers on every floor. Usually the cell floors are the best as they each have four showers. Thanks, Greg, The Manager

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

I had a fantastic stay at Planet Traveller. I can not fault the staff, they were so helpful and friendly. The place is very clean and I always felt safe. The breakfast is great too! I would definitely stay there again.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Mosaic House is a great place to stay whist in Prague. The facilities were excellent and brand new. I adored having a bathroom in my dorm room. It is in a great location with trams and metro close by. The staff seemed quite helpful.

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

A fantastic hostel in Berlin. The bar has great atmosphere with reasonably priced drinks and food. The staff are friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was a great bonus. The metro was right at the door. I would definitely stay there again :)

St Christopher's Paris is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. This was my second visit to St Christopher's Paris and I was very happy to return. The staff could not be anymore helpful and the facilities are excellent. I always feel safe and secure within the hostel. The bar is excellent! Thanks for a great stay!

and Thank YOU for such kindness!!!! We are so pleased you had a great stay and we really hope to see you back again soon. We are always very happy to know that we have been able to achieve our main goal which is for you to have an awesome time ;-)

I had the most wonderful time in Paris. This was helped so much by the wonderful staff at St Christopher's. Well done on such a great hostel!