Reviews: robinsond4328

Sunshine Bedz KL, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3rd Jul 2015

This hostel is amazing - very clean, nice atmosphere, very helpful staff, near to the monorail, within walking distance to the towers, aquarium and Pavailion (shopping centre and dining). My room didn't have a window but it made a nice change.

Loft 109 Backpackers Hostel, Tauranga, New Zealand
4th Jan 2014

The main guy who works there was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the area.

Base Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
7.7
6th Feb 2013

The only negative comments I would make about the hostel is that the showers could do with a revamp and if you want to use the lifts, be prepared to wait a while. If you don't want to wait you can use tge stairs which are thriugh the doors next to the lifts. Other than that the hostel was ok.

Walkabout, Manchester, England
5.7
1st Dec 2012

Although I wasn't expecting much for the price, I was expecting a good night's sleep. The bed was one of the most uncomfortable beds I have ever slept in! The corridor carpet was extremely dirty and smelt of alcohol. However the staff were very friendly and brought an iron up to our room when requested. It is noisy at night but it didn't bother me really as I was there for a night out anyway.