Location: Chile, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Phoenix Hostel

The rooms are a bit cramped specially considerig the massive suitcases inside the room but its good value. it Desperatly calls for a proper kitchen instead of just a microwave.

Istiklal Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Adam was aazing! I really enjoyed staying here the beds are super confortable, the common area has an awesome view and has great breakfast. Totally recommended.

great hostel, the owner is really nice and helpfull. Awesome beds and just a great place to explore cappadocia from.

X Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Really chilled hostel, you could either party or chilled so I loved it. Really cool atmosphere and the staff was great.

Fifth Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Its an apartment, you get the keys when you check in and thats pretty much it. Its clean and beds are comfortable. Theres no one in reception so no indications for anything or recommendation. First morning even though there were people sleeping they came at 9 am left door open and coming and going making other beds....it was a bit rude. Also the check out was weird cause the owner came to ask me for the money while I was lying in bed. I would have been have to stand up and talk in reception.

I dont think is rude to make the beds at 9 a.m. if there are guests coming at 10, you are not the only guest a hostel has, that's why is called a hoste. On the other hand if you would had payed at arrival for your stay than we as the owners of the hostel whom were there most of the time, would not have had to wake you up and ask you to pay. I think everyone was nice to you and is just rude to give a bad rating because we had to serve other guests too.

The staff was great, its big, clean and has a cool bar. Its only lacking a cool chill out area inside.

One World Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The hostel is ok, the common room is really old, could used some refreshment. The 10 bed room was fine but then when I got to the 8 bed room is was really cramped, not much space for anything. The staff super friendly and good advice, but the kitchen just a really small thing in a hallway so don't count on it too much. The hostel its ok but lacks atmosphere.

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Great hostel, awesome environment in the bar. Wifi works! :) The only things its missing its a kitchen but apart from that great!

Budget Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

It was extremely cheap and great location. The mattress was comfortable but yeah no security and the lockers were far away and way too small for a backpack. It was a school if you want a cheao place just to crash this is your place.

A&O Prague Metro Strizkov

Prague, Czech Republic

The rooms and toilets are super clean. Its far from the center an thats ok the problem is there is almost nothig around this place, and they charge you for sheets! The staff wasn't really nice and they were sooo stressed all the time. And the common area..... well if you are travelling alone no way to meet anyone. It was cheap and clean but I would say thats it.

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

Its a good hostel, the rooms and clean and the staff is super nice. But they have a bit of a mess with their reservations, they made me change beds 3 times in 4 days. The bar is extremely expensive and is the only common area which would be fine if the sitting areas would be more comfortable. They gave us an amazing recommendation for duck right next tot he hostel which was amazing! overall was good but missing a more chilled common area and cheaper prices.

The rooms are really small and the places to chill are too spread out. The food is not that good and really overpriced. It is clean, but I think I expected more, it is ok.

Dear guest, Thank for your feedback. The experience of our guests is extremely important and we offer our apologies that you were unsatisfied. About the food, we know that the prices were higher than one would expect but this was because the prices in the market where we buy our produce had also raised their prices. We have now started buying from a different wholesaler and have lowered our prices accordingly. I hope you come back to check out our new, cheaper menu. Thanks again!

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

Rooms are great and spacious, everuthing is really clean and the staff is really helpful. The bar area is great to chill. I really enjoyed my stay here.

Pink Manila Hostel

Manila, Philippines

Its clean, has a pool a cool chilling area and the people who run it are super nice. There was only an aircon in my room which was supposed to be on from 11pm to 7am. Which is fine but there was no fan during the day so it was extremely hot...and of course they forgot to turn on the aircon. And the pub crawls are extremely expensive! 1000 pesos for a pub crawl with 4 drinks!!? a bit excessive!

3Howw Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Staff is nice, but they don't speak much English, the hostel is super clean and nice but you can find nice places closer to kao san and cheaper. I needed to leave a few days early than my original booking and there was such an issue specially regarding the money. It was very disappointing.

Suneta Hostel Khaosan

Bangkok, Thailand

good hostel, def clean, really good bathrooms. I stayed in the lady dorms and the cabins. For me the cabing were a bit too much, closed was really cloustrophobic. The staff is really helpful and good location.

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A always, really good experience the staff is amazing, rooms are very confortable and in a great location. Always stay here when in KL.

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

It is just a bed in Singapore. There's is no feeling in the hostel, the dorm is really crowed and super overpriced for what it really is. The owner asks you for excellent reviews when you leave and they even send you and email asking for them AGAIN telling you not to post anything is you have a problem. Good reviews cone from good experiences and I felt eveytthat their actuons where not sincere. Not worth to spend your money here.....go to a hostel with some SOUL!!!!!

The guest stayed for 1 night, arriving late on the check-in date and left early next day. The guest spent little time in the hostel and did not communicate with other guests. Her short one night stay is not long enough for her to make a good judgement. We encourage guests to give us an opportunity to address their concerns during their stay with us. We love to hear your views and we take your views seriously as we are constantly striving to improve ourselves to make your next stay with us even better. Our room rates are competitive compared to hostels located in the same prime location. Smallers dorms are available for guests who prefer more privacy.

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Really an amazing choice in Kl, I will defenitly will be staying there again when taking my fligh back home. The stuff is estremely friendly and helpful and its located right near everything! Definitly stay here!