Reviews: laufigari6232

The Clarence Park

Toronto, Canada

I was very disappointed because they do not accept credit card and on my confirmation email the credit card was one of the payment options I had to pay by cash which ruined most of my plans They said its hostelworld fault I am not sure who is responsible but I cannot believe that a place like that is only available if you have cash debit or travel cheks

• 15th Oct 2013
  • Argentina

This review is not accurate. This guests card details were invalid. If this situation happened at any business, you would have to use cash debit or check.

Tone on Lex

New York, USA

I had a great time at tone on lex, the place was very clean and the staff was really nice. The beds are very comfortable and the breakfast is only bread, tea and coffee but it is always fresh and the kitchen is always clean. The only complain is that I had to wait until 9am to have breakfast and I wake up earlier. Also, the coffee was excellent but only available during breakfast and not 24 hs. I would come back again to stay there!!! You don´t need more in New York!!!

• 17th Oct 2011
  • Argentina

Downtowner Inn

Toronto, Canada

everything was very good except breakfast and the wi fi, don´t count on these two items, but the rest is good

Hop Yen Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

The staff at the reception was very rude!!!

She tell not true

breakfast is included but you have to pay for coffee or tea, all the rest was very good

I didn´t like the cleanliness, you also have to pay for the toilet paper and the rooms were very cold

Yamen Hostel

Pingyao, China

all the staff was very kind with us and the place is really nice!!!!!!

P.LOFT Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

i enjoyed the place because of the staff and fun, but the cleanliness and the facilities were very poor