Reviews: eltorsten5117

Hostel Taiua, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
28th May 2013

The owner of this place was very helpful and nice. I could come to him for any question I had. The price for the rooms are reasonable and you get a good value for money. The area might not exactly be hip, but right next door there is a really cool footballers bar!

El Misti Rooms, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
21st May 2013

El misti rooms is a great place to stay, the location is close to the beach and the next metro station. staff members are really nice and helpful, had many advices for me. Also met some interesting people from pretty much all over the world. Will come here again for my next visit to Rio.

NY Moore Hostel, New York, USA
19th Nov 2012

I really enjoyed my time in ny Moore hostel. The staff was very helpful and nice, the rooms were clean, spacy and had all you can expect for that price. Next time I come to New York I will definately stay there again!

Hostel One Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
16th Mar 2012

HostelOne Prague was an overall great experience. Especially the staff was very helpful and super nice! Totally recommend it!