Reviews: danachahin4545

• danachahin4545
  • Colombia, Female, 25-30
Plett Backpackers, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
21st Sep 2013

The man at the reception was very nice and helpful. Nice view from the terrace. However, the hostel didn't look very clean and the rooms were smelling to cigarrete. At night, the staff of the hostel and friends of them, together with some guests had a party at the common area, which is right next to the rooms. We couldn't sleep at all since they only stopped around 3 in the morning when we complained.

• danachahin4545
  • Colombia,
Hostel Die Etage, Berlin, Germany
23rd Jan 2009

Really good hostel!I only stayed one night, but I found it good and only for 10 euros. The staff was really nice, they helped me find the way to go where I had to go (printed map, directions, etc). It's not in the center, but the s-bahn, the bus station, supermarkets, etc. are really close. Really clean bathrooms...

Hello Dana, Nice to know you liked your stay with us! I hope the "business" worked well. Die Etage Team :-)