Reviews: ricardolfo9751

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
Haus Christine, Salzburg, Austria
14th Apr 2013

Good hostel but you definatenly must have a car. I would not recommend to stay if you don't have a car. If you do, you'll be fine. It's not far from the city and the view is breathtaking. I would appreciate a more welcoming atmosphere, but I still recommend it and would stay there again if I have the chance.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
13th Apr 2013

Stayed there for only one night but enjoyed it quite a lot. Good value for money. The metro station is near and there is also tran and bus stops nearby. Staff is friendly and they have a nice pub downstairs that I believe don't make too much noise to bother you when are off to bed (as the bedrooms are not very close to the pub)

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Cityherberge, Dresden, Germany
11th Apr 2013

Great place to stay. But it is actually a HOTEL with shared bathroom, not really a hoStel. It's close to the city (15-20 minutes walk to the main attractions) and the main train station (15 minutes walk. Good value for money, but not a place to meet people.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Andes Hostel, Santiago, Chile
5.4
2nd Nov 2012

I was totally disappointed with the hostel. I closed my room's door with my key inside, accidently. Then I found out they didnt have extra keys for the room, I would have to wait for other people who were sharing room with me to open it. If the other guy was willing to do a late night and not come back before 7am I wouldn't have a place to sleep!

• Brazil,