Reviews: turlepin1904

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 41

• USA, Male, 31-40
Shepherd Guest House, New York, USA
13th Sep 2016

Shepherd Guest House is a wonderful place to stay. The facilities are quite clean and the house overall has a warm and welcoming feeling to it. The only issue is location. Be prepared to spend a far amount of time on the subway if you're heading into Manhattan or around parts of other boroughs. Simme is extremely nice and very graciously allowed me to extend my stay for an extra day after I contacted her. I would certainly consider staying there again.

• USA, Male, 31-40
Greenpoint Lodge, New York, USA
9th Aug 2013

The Greenpoint Lodge was a delightful place to stay! The staff were super helpful, and when my wife and I arrived early, they hurried to prepare the room so we could get settled and relax. The recommendations they provide for places to eat and drink in the neighborhood are really useful, and they are steps from the subway. Our favorite thing in the morning was to get some coffee and pastries from Peter Pan and enjoy the little cafe table in front of the lodge.

9.0
26th May 2011

I came to Berlin for a conference and wanted a place that was quiet. The rooms are very clean, the staff was extremely nice, and the hostel was everything I needed. I'd definitely stay there again.

Orange Hostel Krakow, Krakow, Poland
7.0
27th Jun 2009

The location was really convenient -- easy to get to Rynek or Kazimierz on foot. And the accommodations were OK -- we weren't expecting anything luxurious. Mostly we were annoyed with a group of loud young guys drinking, arguing, and throwing bottle caps at each other with complete disregard for anybody else in the building. Fortunately they left after a couple of days, and it was *much* better after that.

Rooms Ciencias, Valencia, Spain
9.3
7th Feb 2009

Rooms Deluxe was a fantastic place to stay. The rooms are marvelous -- and the price is exceptional. If I come back to Valencia I would most definitely want to stay at the hostel again. Truly wonderful.