Surf Backpackers

San Sebastian, Spain

The staff was great and very helpful. I loved the tips Leo gave me for food places around, they were great! A couple of things that would be great to improve around the hostel would be double paned glass panels for the rooms facing the street. Right now every tiny thing on the street can be heard, making it difficult to sleep. Individual locks for the bathroom cubicles. now someone has to lock access to the whole bathroom including the toilets, when they take a shower. Other than that I loved it

• 13th Sep 2013

Really nice hostel with great amenities, I didn't even know there was a pool, so that was a plus. I liked the breakfasts you guys serve. Though the quality of the bikes isn't all that great, some of them are stuck in a high or low gear, which is annoying. But other than that, I had a great time with you guys, keep it going and loved the cat Taj!

• 18th Jun 2013

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

• 7th May 2013

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

I really like how the place was decorated the paintings on the walls and the decoration of the bedrooms were very, very cool. The kitchen was nice too and I loved that they had a SMEG fridge!

• 7th Dec 2012