Generator Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

An excellent hostel with very confortable bedrooms and located just 5 minutes walk from Carrer de Gracia and the begining of the ramblas.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

ManyThanks for taking the time to share your comments. It’s great to hear feedback from our guests after their stay. Thank you again for your great feedback and we’d love to be able to welcome you back again soon! Regards, Nuria Molina, Assistant General

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

People already said how nice staff was and its true. Problem is with facilities. Bathrooms are mixed and showers don't have enough space. You just have to accept giving up on decency (I'm obviously on the prudish side). Besides I don't know what was wrong with showers but I had to take cold showers twice. I know it's healthy but it's unpleasant. At last there are no individual lights for each bed so people need to turn on the main light when entering the room.

Hey ! Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for bringing to our attention your experience with the shower. We located the shower you are talking about for our maintenance department. They will inspect it right away and address any existing challenges. We are an eco-friendly hostel, our illumination system is activated by movement detecting sensors. Moreover each room has its own lamps so guests that come in later don't bother the ones already sleeping. Obrigada! PILOT Crew

YHA London Central

Even though the facilities were great, the dorm I stayed in for the 1st night had a major problem: an air com blasting straight towards my bed. I suppose the lower beds in the bunks were OK but I had an awful night. I asked to be moved to another dorm for the 2nd night and the staff was very helpful. In the 2nd dorm there was no air con (thank God, I wouldn't have survived a 2nd night). Apart from the ac, it was one of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed in.

Homestay Bristol

Bristol, England

The place couldn't be better located! On the downside, given that in dorms with 4 people you need to keep the window open, this centrality comes with some noise as it there are quite a few pubs and clubs around it. Nothing that earplugs can't solve, though. There was a big effort from the staff in keeping the place clean: there was a group of guys in a stag party that would leave the kitchen a mess before they went out but the staff would come immediately to clean it. Breakfast was also good.

Smart Russell Square Hostel

The bedrooms are good and each bed has a curtain which is good when other roommates arrive late / leave early. There is no lift so if you have heavy luggage be ready to carry it up. The showers are in the basement only which forces you to go down every morning. And the water was jist slightly warm.

Thanks for very positive feedback, we are very happy that you enjoyed our hostel and hopefully see you soon again

Phil Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

I stayed in a twinn bedroom at first which was great: very clean and confortable. In the last night I stayed in a dorm and this one was not so great: the shared bathroom was inside the dorm which meant that when a guy decided to shower at 4 am, it was impossible not to wake up. The staff is really nice and helpful but the location is a bit dingy: one needs almost one hour by metro to the centre of Seoul.

Comfort Hostel HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

• 24th Mar 2012
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 31-40

The staff is extremely nice and helpful. As an example, I can say that we were booking a 1 day trip and they suggested another agency with exactly the same program that cost less than half the price. In the end the trip was amazing... B&D is located very close to the city center and facilities are very clean.

Go Inn Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

There was noone in reception when we wanted to check in nor when we wanted to check out. We had to call a number and a lady who couldn't speak one word of English was sent. Bpth times we had to spend a long time for her.

Dear Diogo Maria Alvim: Thanks for your comments! last day , i was go to bank,so i call my hieper to take the key. next time you can call me ,we can go to your room do the check out service. go inn william

Saigon Mini Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

It's perfectly located, in the center of Saigon but not too noisy. Conditions are very good. However, it's not the sort of place to meet people traveling, it's more quiet type...

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Staff is extremely nice and beds are quite confortable. However, the rooms get a bit hot during the night if windows are closed and noisy if windows are open... AC would be welcome! Shower facilities could also be improved.