Reviews: yveslachance

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Hostel & Cafe Bar Rookies

Novi Sad, Serbia

I arrived with no reservation during a holiday when every other hostel was closed. I called the manager, and he immediatly came to me, interrupting his family lunch. He was very helpful, way better than the tourist info and helped me to rent a car (he did everything). The location near the city center, the hostel is clean with a great atmosphere and a cool cafe bar! I would go there again anytime and thanks to the owner for being such a great guy!

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Excellent hostel! Great friendly and helpful staff! Really loved my stay and would go again to this hostel anytime! Was supposed to stay 2 nights and finally stayed 5; Sarajevo and this hostel are awesome! Thanks again.

Madness Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

This is a very nice hostel. Not too big, just cozy and the atmosphere is superb! Srdjan, the owner, is just awesome. Gives good advice, and welcomes you with some goot Rakija ;) He cooked us an amazing diner for easter, and likes to party! Everybody at the hostel had an amaing time! A+

Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

I spent 4 weeks in europe this summer, and Veliko Tarnovo was my highlight because of this hostel! Seriously, Todd, Alex and Andy, you guys are awesome and your hostel is the best I've had, and I went to a lot of hostels in my life. You have a free diner and breakfast, and both are excellent. The location is perfect, near the downtown, but in a quiet oasis of peace! Everything is very clean, the rooms are great, and you have a great common room and BBQ area outside to meet people! Thx again!!

Yo-Ho-Hostel

Varna, Bulgaria

This is an excellent hostel! I really liked my stay and the staff was extremely kind and helpful! The location is also perfect, right in the city center in front of a nice little market. Recommended to anyone!