Reviews: toman8912

Cordial House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

It was my 2nd time at Cordial House already. I value their location most - 5 mins walk to the Blue Mosque, a tram stop nearby, simple ride from/to the airport. In a city of crazy traffic jams you do appreciate that. Lockers at each bed would be nice - I think the only have ones downstaris and do charge extra for them.

• 10th Nov 2013
  • Czech Republic

Hostel Fleda

Brno, Czech Republic

Close to the very centre and next door to a club - so you can hear some noise at night but I was there to have a fun weekend night anyway so I did't mind. Had no locker in my room but again, no issue for just one Saturday night on a budget. They're happy to store your luggage at the reception for a while if you need that. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. Not exactly a very recently refurbished building but it feels fun, youthful and backpacker-friendly rather than filthy/scruffy.

• 27th Apr 2013
  • Czech Republic

Penny's Backpackers

Dunedin, New Zealand

Perfectly decent, with probably the best hostel lounge I have ever seen! Flatscreens, free internet, and felt really cosy with a fishtank etc. A bit of mess, eg. some matraces lying around the staircase, but that was due to some refurbishment works going on so should be fine once completed. Not bang on in the centre but pretty much worth the walk.