Reviews: luthiengaladriel3056

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 27

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

It is not located at the very party heart of Budapest, but close enough (walking distance) to many attractions. The staff was super friendly and helpful, the rooms were spacious and clean and the beds were fairly large and comfortable. My only issue was with a couple who seemed to be getting too sexual pretty much every day. And they were loud too...

Black & White Hostel

Milan, Italy

It is really ok for what you pay: close to the metro, rather clean bathrooms, kitchen. If you don't intend to spend a lot of time at the hostel, it is def. fine.

3BE Backpackers Bed

Eindhoven, Netherlands

The hostel is very close to the bar street and very central. The rooms are nice and the bathrooms clean. There is also a nice area to hang out!

Sleep Easy Hostel

Verona, Italy

The atmosphere is nice, though a little too quiet. But it is a good place to rest! The rooms are rather small, but I liked it, as it was rather cosy and I could really talk to my neighbours. The staff was very nice!

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Very nice location, down the valley but still very close to the city centre. The staff was really nice and helpful! And the rooms had good space for the guests. The shower facilities were not the best, but it didn't bother me much.

Scream House

Milan, Italy

It is really good for what you pay: close to the metro, clean rooms and bathrooms, nice kitchen and good space in the bedrooms. And the staff was friendly and helpful when we needed. :)

Comrade Hostel

Moscow, Russia

I had an absolutely awesome time at this hostel. The location is perfect - close to many clubs, the metro and the Red Square. The nice kitchen and living room make you feel totally at home. You can also experience the true Russian hospitability, as some locals are living there for some time.That is like their temporary home, and it will become yours too :). The staff was the best of all, and made my jorney unforgetable.

It worked a bit more like a hotel than a hostel. You almost had no contact with other people. The rooms were big and the location is really good! I think it was worth the stay, as it is one of the few cheap options in Trento.

Maria Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The location is pretty ok and the staff did their job. My room was okish, a bit rundown (as the rest of the building) but the main facility problem was the showers - open, no curtains. The big issue for me was the noise. As the building is part of a student dorm, there were young people all around and making A LOT of noise right at my balcony. I make it clear that I love partying, but that was way too much - they were talking really loud for the whole night. I got a max. of 3 hours of sleep...

I simply loved it! The rooms are spacious, clean and beautiful. The staff is really helpful and nice and the hostel itself is well-located, besides offering a lot os services and nice travel tips. I absolutely recommend it!

Thank you a lot Nathalia!

St Christopher's Camden

Close to an underground station, at a fun neighbourhood. Very good breakfast, nice staff and spacious and clean rooms. I'd definitely go back!

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

We really enjoyed staying here! The hostel is, by far, the cleanest I've ever stayed at. It is also really beautiful and well located - near the subway and within walking distance to many interesting places. Also, the staff was kind and helpful. I just missed a bigger kitchen with an oven and a fridge for the guests to cook - after all, Paris is a bit expensive to eat out.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

Nothing is included - you have to rent bed sheets and pay for your breakfast. It is not the cleanest hostel either - and the staff is not really friendly. But you can have a good time in Oslo and use the hostel only to sleep...

I had a lot of fun there! The location is really good - you enjoy both beach and forest and can go on foot to all the nice places. The owners are very friendly and helped us with everything we needed. I also met awesome people there. It was sad to leave and I would definitely come back!

It is hard to imagine a better hostel - very clean, with perfect location for both day and night activities and awesome view of the sea. Moreover, the staff is really cool and helpful. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

Che Lagarto Hostel Buzios

Buzios, Brazil

Apparently, Che lagarto Buzios is a new hostel, so the facilities are very clean. The staff is very nice, but seemed confused about the amount they should charge us. There was overbooking - coming from hostelworld, according to them. I didn't care so much, as the room was large enough, but we ended up being 8 people when we were supposed to be only 6. A bit more os experience to them and it will be a really good hostel.

Ipanema Wave Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Wonderful location, in a charming village full of hostels and backpackers. The staff is cool and helpful! The ventilation system could be improved, though, as Rio is always very hot.

Hostel Galeria 13