Reviews: ctmorawetz

Location Canada, Gender Male, Age 28

• Canada, Male, 25-30
Fawlty Towers, Livingstone, Zambia
26th Feb 2014

Really enjoyed my stay. I had a 3 bedroom dorm all to myself which was nice. The staff were very helpful in booking things for a single traveller. The pool is nice and the dinners you can purchase there were very delicious. I would definitely stay there again!

Thanks very much for the positive review. So pleased to hear you found our staff helpful and enjoyed the meals on offer. We do hope you will visit us again. With best wishes, Elissa, General Manager.

5.7
13th Apr 2012

It's a good 30 min walk from the train station. It is a place to stay for a night, nothing more. Wifi worked, but my stay was spoiled by bad room mates (playing loud music while they slept at 1am) and poor staff. I realize little can be done with the room mates. When I was looking to check out and leave my bag in the baggage locker, the sign said it was open from 9am. I started waiting around 8:50 but he didn't show up until 9:22 and didn't apologize for it. Then he just left my bag in the hall

10th Apr 2012

I arrived before the regular check in times but Tracy let me check in early. I was only there for one night and left quite early in the morning but the free wifi worked well and it seemed like a great place to stay! It is surrounded by B and B's but for a hostel it was above average. I would stay there again if I were travelling through Cork.

Sky Backpackers, Dublin, Ireland
8th Apr 2012

Look for the Lifton Lane Hostel - as that's what the banner outside says! Other than that it was a nice place to stay. They have a discount program with a pizza shop next door which was good. Free wifi AND computer access was a nice bonus and the breakfast was adequate. The bathroom on our floor was out of order at the time, but a there was one on the floor below us that was available. Although one of the toilets wouldn't flush!

Belfast International Youth Hostel, Belfast, Northern Ireland
6th Apr 2012

This place has a more of a hotel feel to it, without the perks of staying in a hotel. Other than the people in your own room it is harder to meet people here than some hostels. They have 15 mins of free internet daily if you bring your own device to use it, otherwise it will cost you to use their computers. The cafe is great and cheap! A bonus here is that many of the bus tours start from this hostel and one of the tour companies has an office in the hostel. They post the transit scheds too

Embassie Liverpool Backpackers, Liverpool, England
5th Apr 2012

A little out of the way, but easily walk-able from the Lime Street Station, when you know where you are going. The receptionist at the AVIS Car Rental place nearby was very helpful if you get lost along the way! The hostel has great character, friendly staff and the cup of tea when I arrived was very nice on a cold English day. The Beatles tour was fantastic as well.

• Canada,
Sunflower Hostel, Berlin, Germany
7.0
11th Apr 2009

Close to the s-bahn (only a 5 minute walk), next to a strip club though (If you care). But very friendly staff and breakfast for 3 euros. It was bread, buns, cheese, meat, coffee, tea, water and fruit. Staff helped us out finding restaurants and tourist sites. Internet was a bit expensive at .50 Euros for 10 minutes. English speaking staff!

• Canada,
MEININGER Munich City Center, Munich, Germany
7.3
5th Apr 2009

Close to the S-bahn (5 minutes walking) and the train station (10 minutes walking). Staff are English speaking and very helpful. The breakfast was 3.50 Euros but dodn\'t provide a lot of choice. Cereal and bread mostly. They said there was wi-fi in all the rooms but we found we couldn\'t connect in our room on the 3rd floor. Great Bavarian restaurant across the road that they recommended!