Reviews: daibiddo

Location: France, Gender: Male, Age: 43

Right in the center of old Tallinn, the location is perfect. The staff is very nice and helpful. Rooms and facilities are clean. The kitchen is wide and easy to access. I recommend this place \(^.^)/

Home Made House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

I stayed 1 week in HMH and add the opportunity to meet Lina, Giédré and Renata who have all been very nice. Always answering my questions, being helpful and giving me good advice on what to see, to eat and to do. I really felt at home and if I come back to Vilnius I know that I will stay there again. Definitely the best place I've been during my long trip in Finland and Baltic states.

Every close to the bus station and in the old city the location of this hostel is great. They upgraded me to a 4 bed dormitory for free and the staff is very nice. Toilets and showers are cleaned several times a day. I definitely recommend this place.

Terviseks

Tartu, Estonia

No place can be more central in Tartu. Rooms are clean. The owner and staff are very nice. The kitchen is big and has everything you need. If you go to Tartu I definitely recommand this place.

Eurohostel

Helsinki, Finland

Pas très loin du centre ville et du port pour Suomenlinna l hôtel est facile d'accès. Le personnel est accueillant. Seul bémol les murs peu épais laissent entendre les conversations des chambres voisines.

Kia Ora Budgetstay

Fukuoka City, Japan

Située près de la gare, cette auberge est très propre et on voit que les locaux sont neufs et bien entretenus. Mention spéciale au personnel qui est très sympathique et toujours prêt à vous renseigner. Je recommande cet établissement sans hésiter et j'y retournerais surement quand j'irais à Fukuoka.

Very convenient location close to Kuramae and Asakusa to access both Narita and Haneda airports. The place is clean and the staff very nice and helpful. A place I will go back when I'll return in Tokyo for sure.

Thank you very much for your comments and rating us 100%! Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future. We are always here for welcoming you again!

Convenient place close to some major temples and shrines of Kyôto. Only inconvenient according to me is that rooms are a bit noisy because of the presence of an access road to Gojo dori just in front of the guesthouse. Unless that it's a nice place and with very helpful staff.

Osaka Hana Hostel

Osaka, Japan

The staff there is awesome. The guesthouse is located in Amerika mura close to Shinsaibashi and Namba wich are very animated place in Osaka. The main metro line Midôsujidori is also very close. For sure I will go back there when I will return in Osaka.

Thank you so much!! (>

A peine à 3 mn des gares JR et Tobu. Le personnel est vraiment sympathique et vous mets à l'aise avec des activités ludiques le soir. A peine 3 jours dans cet établissement mais j'ai eu du mal à le quitter. Merci pour tout \(^.^)/

Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Hiroshima, Japan

Very close to the station, staff is very helpful and nice. A place I recommend.

Gojo Guest House

Kyoto, Japan

Very good location in Higashiyama. Close to Kyomizu dera and Murayama park. Staff very nice and kind.

Nara UGAYA Guesthouse

Nara, Japan

Very close to the main train stations and also from Nara main sites. The staff has been very nice and kind. A place to recommend.

Sumo Backpackers

Osaka, Japan

Very kind owner, ideally located on the Midosuji subway line.