Reviews: CarlaH

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I loved everything about this property except that there is no air conditioning in the rooms. The location is perfect, the reception girls were very helpful and our private dorm room was very nice with lots of space. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone wanting to be in the heart of Old Town!

• 24th Jul 2014

Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

We loved staying here, except for the stairs! It's located right at the top of Old town, so there are many stairs to be climbed. But the owners are so sweet and even let us borrow beach towels after we moved to another property.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Elite Guesthouse

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

We loved how close this property was to the Old Bridge! And we especially loved the owner MeŇ°a. He was very welcoming, friendly and always available for questions. He even went out of his way when we forgot something at one of the lounges to go back and see if he could locate it after we had left Mostar.

• 21st Jul 2014

Hostel Franz Ferdinand

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

We had a great stay in Sarajevo! The hostel is in the prime location...close to shops, restaurants and the bazaar. My only complaint would be that the dorm rooms were very tight for 4 people...there was definitely some shifting around so that people could walk by eachother and get ready in the mornings and for bed in the evenings. The hostel is very clean! I would suggest booking both the walking tour of the city and the Under the Seige tour. Both were excellent!

• 18th Jul 2014

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Great location and great upgrades to the hostel. My only complaint would be the showers that left a huge water mess in the toilet room.

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

This was probably one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in! Really cool atmosphere and decor. I wish I was in Belfast one more night to really experience more of the city.

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

The location is prime, but I wasn't too fond of the cold showers and the small ensuite.

Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Great location, but the hostel is currently doing renovations, so there was noise at times.

The Bulldog

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The location is top notch! The Bulldog is so central, you won't need to take any transportation anywhere! Quick walk from the central train station, right across the street from the red light district, and close to lots of shops and restaurants. The hostel backs right on to a busy street and canal, and Amaterdam is a busy city at all times of the day. If you have a hard time sleeping, maybe request a room that isn't directly on the main street!

Good Tip! Amsterdam can be a busy city and the rooms at the back of the building are definitely a little quieter. We are always happy to try and get you a room that best suits you. Thank you for taking some time to leave us a comment.