Location Japan, Gender Female, Age 30

7.7
14th Sep 2013

The seancurity d atmosphere are good. But there are not enough plug and it needs room kye to turn on the right. If you do it, all light ( include bathroom) turnd on. So I have to care other people when I take a shower during they sleep.

Hello! Thank you for leaving your feedback. It's very nice that you were worried for your fellow room mates sleep, but unfortunately we have the electricity card readers so we save power and the environment. You can still switch the lights on and off with the switch next to the card reader. I'm glad you enjoyed the atmosphere and the security as they are very important aspects to us. Thank you again and safe travels. The Crew at Base Brisbane Uptown :-)

Cambie Hostel - Gastown, Vancouver, Canada
7.4
22nd Jul 2013

The location was good. There are 24hours reception and you don't have to care about arriving time. But there are PUB at the first floor so sometimes too noisy to sleep, and the showers are in the washrooms and there are not much enough space to change close. For the breakfast. it contains muffine and coffee or tea.

City Hostel Seattle, Seattle, USA
21st Jul 2013

There was clean and wide Hostel that I've benn to . The staff are kind and nice, and the room, shawer and washroom were wide. If I go to Seattle, I waana stay there. Thank you.

8.0
20th Jul 2013

There are many washrooms and shawers but there are many rorms too, so, in the morning, it was too crowd and I had to wait about 30 minutes.

19th Jul 2013

This is the nicest Hostel in Vancouver. Clean, wide, good atmosphere and nice location. I wanna stay there if I visit Victoria!

St. Clair Hotel-Hostel, Vancouver, Canada
17th Jul 2013

There are near Granvil station in downtown, it's wasy to access. The shower and washoom are not clean, it's better to use sandal when you use shower.

Hi, Glad you enjoyed your stay except for the showers. We try to keep them as clean as possible but I'm sorry if you found them lacking in cleanliness. We will step it up and keep them cleaner! Cheers, Matt

Cambie Hostel - Gastown, Vancouver, Canada
11th Jul 2013

there are located in the pub. So it is so noisy, i could not sleep during night.

St. Clair Hotel-Hostel, Vancouver, Canada
10th Jul 2013

The bath room is not clean

Very very sorry - we are continually cleaning, must have been a bad guest just ahead of you. Will try harder in that area. Lorraine