Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Riad Sidi Omar

Marrakech, Morocco

I absolutely loved it here! Initially a little hard to find but once you know where it is its very easy to get back to. Very close to the souks but you would never know it as the raid is so quiet and peaceful. Beautiful courtyard where you instantly feel relaxed. Omar was a fabulous host, welcoming and very helpful with all our questions and requests. We had a private room which was very comfortable and spacious. We had booked in for 1 night but booked another as was so lovely!!

• 17th Mar 2014

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Great location, helpful staff and great place to meet other travellers. We stayed in a private room that was lovely and had own locker for valuables. The toilet in the room does not have a door or curtain so if that would bother you it's something to bear in mind. Would definitely stay hear again!

• 15th Mar 2014

Prince 79 Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

This place is also a travel company and will try and sell you tours everyday. We did book two tours by the hostel but found we could have got them cheaper elsewhere so look around. Breakfast is very average. We were shown to two rooms, the double was quite big and had a window and the twin room was smaller with no windows. Was not impressed with this hostel and don't think I would stay here again. Location is good though, just a 10 min walk to the lake and nice places to eat nearby.

• 18th Jan 2012

Me Mates Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Fantastic hostel with very friendly staff. The 4 bed room was very big and had large bunk beds. There was a problem with the air con but the staff were very apologetic and moved us to another room to get it fixed that day. Close walk to the river and near places to eat and drink. Would stay here again.

• 3rd Jan 2012

Saigon Youth Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great location and staff were nice. I stayed in a 2 bed room which was very small and did not have any windows. I ordered the airport pick up but it did not turn up.

• 31st Dec 2011

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

Fantastic location, easy access to the metro to get you around Paris. My friend and I really wanted to see the Moulin Rouge but it was sold out. The staff at the hostel managed to get us some tickets to the sold out show which was only a 2 minute walk away!! Would definitely stay here again!!

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

Situated near to the metro for very easy access to anywhere you need to go. Have wanted to stay in this hostel for a while but it has always been booked up when I wanted to visit. It was very clean and secure with good sized lockers in the room. Can't think of anything negative to say about this place!

• 13th Aug 2010

Equator Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Stayed at the Equator for 2 nights and was very impressed. Just around the corner from the monorail to get anywhere you need to in KL. The staff made this place for me as they were very friendly and more than happy to answer any questions. Tried to book in again for the end of my Malaysia travels but they were fully booked!!