Everything was wonderful, the room, the location, the price, the ambience, the people....until the last day when I discovered bed bugs in my sheets, which left me with a rather sour taste in my mouth. Otherwise terrific hostel but the bed bugs issue needs to be addressed.

Hello, and thank you for your response! We're glad you had a good stay, and are sorry to hear that you found bed bugs on your last day. We have checked your room and did not find any trace of bed bugs, however we will continue our routine checks to ensure that the rooms stay clean. Please let us know if you would like to come back for a complimentary night stay! Thanks again! Freehand Management Team

B&B Santa Sofia

Venice, Italy

This great Bed and Breakfast is exactly as described: several big, clean rooms in a small apartment in Venice just outside of Rialto. The location is perfect, the staff friendly, and the room pristine. If you are looking for a typical hostel, this is not the place for you. However, we had a wonderful time and would recommend it to any couple looking for a romantic getaway.