Location Bahamas, Age 34

• England, Male, 25-30
Viva Hostel Design, Sao Paulo, Brazil
21st Jan 2014

Awesome! We were gonna stay for 2 days, ending up staying for 5, mainly due to the hostel! Place is impeccable! Just like the pictures. Really comfortable beds. Nice feature of putting power outlets in the lockers, so you can charge your stuff when you're out. Best sofa's in any hostel! Staff are really cool and helpful. It's like staying in someones really really nice house. Yes, just yes.

• England, Male, 25-30
Agapinor Hotel, Paphos, Cyprus
24th Jun 2012

Really nice place! Was a pleasure staying. I would like to say the staff were fantastic! They are so friendly and helpful. When I arrived I was late to meet a friend and they called me a really cheap taxi. They told me where I could buy cheap toiletries and told me about the buses, and they’re great to have a chat.