Reviews: sischima3146

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
New World St. Hostel, Warsaw, Poland
7.4
14th Nov 2014

Very close to the main tourist atractions and public transport.

Hostel DownTown, Prague, Czech Republic
7th Nov 2014

Very close to unerground and train station! My only remark is that they should find a solution for hair-dryers. I think it is easy to find in the market a type to fix in the bathroom. When I was there, the hairdryer was stolen and they didn't have another one. As it was already cold outside, I got terrible sick... :-(

Hi Silvana, thanks a lot for your comment which remind me some of our weakness. I suppose we have 2-3 hairdryers to borrow (for deposit) but sometimes our customers keep them more days and we don't have anything to borrow. I promise that we are going to buy more hairdryers soon. I am sorry for your health troubles during your stay and i hope you will find our services in better condition during your next visit. Regards, jakub, manager.

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab), Brussels, Belgium
8th Jan 2014

Considering that in Belgium things are bit expensive, the offer breakfast and kitchen makes the place a good deal. It`s very close to Botanical garden and North train station, where have trains to the intl airport (BRI) for around 7 euros (and it takes around 30 min). The rooms and beds are OK. My only problem was in the shower, that was clogged.

Travel Hostel Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
4th Jan 2014

The hostel is very central and near to train station, tram and red light district... Very nice location! The Rooms are quite clean. The bathroom in the room is small. I get a collective mixed room, and showers don't have place to put your shamppo and stuff.. as curtains don't close well, even your clothes get wet. there is no much points in the Rooms tomcharge batteries.

3rd Oct 2013

I think is a wonderful hostel for Young people looking for fun and friendly atmosphere. There is no kitchen and is a little far from the main attractions.

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We always do our best to make everybody's stay as fun and comfortable as possible no matter their age. We do understand your disappointment for not having a common kitchen which as you can imagine will require a very troublesome logistic to implement for more than 300 hosts.That's why we opt for the restaurant. Thanks again, Best regards.

Rest Up London, London, England
28th Aug 2013

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
Chicago Hostal, Quito, Ecuador
8th Jun 2012

É praticamente ficar hospedado em uma casa de família, já que é uma amável família que administra o Hostel! Ambiente de muito respeito e muito tranquilo!

Estimada, Gracias por sus palabras. Esto nos ayudan , a mi familia y a mi, a seguir trabajando duro para atender a personas muy amables como ustedes