Location: France, Age: 28

Three Legged Frog Hostel

Beijing, China

Staff was very friendly and helpful. I arrived early in the morning before the check-in time and I was given a bed straight after I had got there - which does not happen in every hostel. Also, it seems that the hostel offers good trip to the Great Wall or other places.

Yamen Hostel

Pingyao, China

You can find everything you need in a hostel to have a good time and staff is very friendly and helpful. One thing I would recommend to provide is lockers in the room but apart from that, the hostel is very safe and there is no to fear for your belongings.

We feel very honored and happy for your arrival . During your stay, we did our utmost to help you to solve the problems to make you have a nice stay here . All of us wish to see you again !

Beijing Leo Hostel

Beijing, China

Very good hostel, very good value for money and very friendly staff. However, I wouldn't book a tour to the Great Wall with them as it was a bit disappointed. Check in other hostels or travel agency and ask before what exactly you're going to do.

Hello. Thank you for your great comments. Please let us know what the problems were with our Great Wall tour. Most guests love our Secret Great Wall tour (and lots of guests from other hostels often join us), so we are surprised! Anyway, see you next time for another great stay. LH

Aparthotel Davids

Prague, Czech Republic

The only I would rant about is that the wi-fi doesn't really work but it's just a detail.

Private Accommodation

Lisbon, Portugal

If you're looking for a simple cheap accommodation closed to the historical centre and other main touristy points of Lisbon, don't hesitate to book here. The place is nothing incredible but you have everything you need to spend a good stay: a very welcoming and helpful staff, a bed, showers with hot water and toilets. What else do you need if you're all day and night outside?

Abercorn House Hostel

Very enjoyable stay. The room was clean and had more than we needed. We stayed in private double room with new and modern ensuite shower with shower gel, soap and clean towels. Good location and close to the very centre of London. Very good value for money. No breakfast included but you can't expect getting everything for such a cheap price.

Busan Kyungsung Hostel

Busan, South Korea

Great hostel and great location very close to the sea and many other facilities. You can find everything you need and the people who stayed there are great. Maybe a bit of cleaning could make the place more pleasant (and I'm not obsessed at all with that). Don't pay attention to negative comments about the hostel, those people have no idea about travelling and so if they want something perfect they should go to a 4-stars hotel. You don't need anything better especially for such a cheap price.

Dear costumer. Thank you for staying with us and we are happy to hear that you had a good time with us. We are at the moment trying our hardest to keep up with all the work for the hostels and we are happy for all the feedback we can get. Thank you for helping us make our hostels better!

Nahbi Guest House for Backpackers

Gyeong-ju, South Korea

Good place to stay and very close to everything you need: shops, monuments, restaurants... Very friendly and helpful staff and hostel cleaned every day. They even make your bed!!! Definitely a lovely place to stay.

Baxpax Mitte Hostel

Berlin, Germany

NosDa Studio Hostel

Cardiff, Wales

The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The bed was already made when I arrived which is always a plus when you are in the hurry and/or are not bothered to make it. Also, you can have breakfast until 11!!! I have never seen that anywhere. You can go out the day before and still wake up quite late to have some food. The hostel is located in a ideal area of Cardiff just by the stadium very close to the centre and in a very quiet residential area.

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Great youth hostel, great location, the free shuttle from the airport to the hostel is very useful and the price for the dorms is very cheap for all the things you get there. I strongly recommend that place to everyone who would like to spend a great trip in Dublin.

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

Really welcoming and helpful staff, the hostel is located very close to the city centre with all the facilities aroud and the historical part of the city as well