Reviews: Carol2010

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 29

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

The hostel is situated in an ugly and dirty area of Brussels. I didn't feel safe at all. There is a bar that offers only panini, muffins and snacks. There's no restaurant. Wifi doesn't work in the room.

Great hostel!!! As good as The Canal (for sure there are small adjustments to make it perfect), but in a better location. For sure I'll br back next year.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Hotel Adua

Venice, Italy

Very expensive e doesn't offer much to travalers.

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Simply loved it!!

Generator Hostel London

Amazing hostel!!! However rooms and toilets were always in a mess.

Thanks for your feedback! It's great news to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Generator Lonodon. Our apologies if you felt the toilet and bathroom facilities did not meet your expectation on this ocassion. We have a housekeeping team dedicated to bathrooms, and I will pass on your comments to the Housekeeping Manager. Thank you once again for your feednack and see you soon.

The hostel is amazing! My third stay and I would definitely go back . It's only a little far from the main touristic places and more expensive than the other hostels.

Thank you very much for coming back to stay with us. We are glad to hear that you will return once again =) We would love to show you next time, how lively our area can be and introduce you all the shortcuts we have to make your trip to the center quick and easy, so please talk to us next time at the reception and we will be very happy to help.

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

great hostel located close to the main touristic places

The hostel is a little bit hidden...staff is really good No futher comments

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Worst hostel ever: poor chill out area, the rooms look dirty, staff are not friendly. Location is perfect, despite being in the Red Light District

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

no further comments

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

No further comments

It´s the best hostel I´ve ever been to. That´s when I go to Paris, I always saty there.

Kabul Backpackers Hostel