23rd Aug 2013

This is a quite nice hostel, the staff is very friendly and helpful, you can get a hot shower, the room where I stayed in was very warmly equiped and the breakfast was good as well (bread, marmelade, butter, cake, tee, coffee, juice). I liked it there and I would come back!

MB Backpackers, Arequipa, Peru
6.6
20th Aug 2013

The hostel was good. The banana pancake breakfast was lovely and you can also get it on your check in day if you get there early! One day the shower was hot, the other day only warm - so you can be lucky oder less!

7th Aug 2013

I really likec this hostel!!! The staff was so friendly and very helpful with booking a bus for our further trip because all of the bus seats were nearly outbooked! Thanks a lot! And the breakfast you get there ist so delicious (it's not included but not expensive to buy it extra). I loved the homemade granola and the homemade bread -actually the best bread I've eaten on my whole trip trough peru! The shower was only lukewarm, but ok. you only have 100 m to the sea! It's georgous!