Reviews: alicechoi

Location: Hong Kong, Gender: Female, Age: 38

Clink261

closed to the Eurostar train station. very helpful staff especially the cleansing and kitchen ladies.

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you liked our location and you find our staff very heplful. Hope to see you again in the future :)

Smart Place Paris

Paris, France

the female cleaning lady tried to open my new bag of potato chips in front of me in the small kitchen. I was shocked and looked at her and she finally gave it back. I stayed two nights and would be back 2 days later and would stay another night there. I wanted to leave my baggage so I could carry a small backpack for a short trip to the south BUT THEY REFUSED. I did it so many times in other European hostels and never be rejected before like this. Also, a lot of bugs and mosquito.

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

will come again for sure.

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

thousands of bugs and mosquito in bed and the living/common room. awful.

remote area, no free wifi and disconnects frequently, no cheese no ham breakfast.

but fun to stay but no keys, no lockers.

Hotel Central Station

Milan, Italy

5 euro for wifi. no kitchen, no room keys, no lockers, shared bathroom and a lot of bugs so that you cannot open the window but only one small fan in the room, no air-conditioning. it's 26 euro per night. ran by the Chinese from mainland China, who are very good at making money. you'd better have a 2nd thought before making a reservation.

value for money. cheers.

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

relatively big space. nice kitchen in the room. the location is not bad.

not bad. thanks.