Reviews: evanster

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 31

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Great location, good price, fairly clean, not too much to complain about. Two girls in my room were just hired to work there. They were a bit crazy so I'm sure they will add some excitement to the rather dull staff.

Design Hostel Goli&Bosi

Split, Croatia

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

Great hostel, perfect location, just steps away from Temple Bar. Not as noisy as I expected it to be so falling asleep was not a problem. Met some great people staying there as well. I will be back soon!!

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

I had a great time here, especially with the all the activities offered. I am definitely coming back.

Clink78

Pros: Easy to find, good location bar inside, fun time friendly staff Cons: internet is 1 pound for a half hour! Seriously, I know the economy is collapsing and all, but c\'mon.

Great place, although its in an odd location, it wasn\'t bad because they picked me up. I met some great people there as well. I will be back!!!

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

Good hostel for the money. Near the train station so it was easy to find. If you just need a place to sleep, this place is ok. But if you\'re looking to meet people and have a good time, I would recommend a different hostel in Nice.