Reviews: neimarguerra

Location: Portugal, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Great place to stay if you are thinking about visiting Luxembourg. The hostel is located a little bit out of the city center but it doesn't compromise the visit. The staff was very friendly and the facilities were great, the rooms were spacious, the beds were comfortable and the whole hostel was always very clean. I would definitely recommend this place to any friend visiting Luxembourg and I would definitely stay there again in case I return to this country.

• 6th Dec 2014

Do Re Mi Vilnius Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Very nice place to stay in Vilnius, I totally recommend it. Spacious and very clean rooms, staff was very helpful and good location. I would definitely stay there one more time if I visit Vilnius again.

• 14th Aug 2014

Teddy Bear Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

The only good thing about this hostel is the location and the friendly staff. Let's say I would definitely try to find another place if I had to visiting Riga again one day.

• 10th Aug 2014

United Backpackers Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

One of the best hostel I have stayed. Not a party hostel, which I appreciate, perfect place to rest after a busy day visiting the beautiful Tallinn. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the place is very clean, spacious rooms, good mattress and showers. What else could you ask for in a hostel?

• 7th Aug 2014

Academica Summer Hostel

Helsinki, Finland

They put me in a second building which is not good if you want to interact with other travelers. The room was very clean and spacious, the bathroom was good also, the only bad thing was t hat I've stayed there on Summer and the room was very hot, making almost impossible to sleep at night. The staff was very friendly and the facilities were excellent.

• 2nd Aug 2014

YMCA Hostel Basel

Basel, Switzerland

Definitely the best hostel I've ever had (and I've been to a lot of them). Perfect location, close to central station, quite area. The hostel has the best conditions, quite new, spacious and comfortable rooms, nice common areas, excellent kitchen. The staff was very helpful with everything, all the areas including the bathrooms were always clean. I'd definitely recommend this place to my friends and I'd definitely stay there again. Just improve your pillows they were not comfortable at all.

• 5th Sep 2013

Youthhostel Bern

Bern, Switzerland

Great place to stay in Bern. The staff were super friendly, helped me with everything. The room was very spacious, everything was very clean and in good shape. Despite being close downtown there is a steep hill to climb which is not good if you're traveling with a big backpack or luggage. There is a cable car to help (1,20 francs) but it stops working at 09pm. But in general it definitely a good place to stay in Bern and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and I would stay there again.

• 3rd Sep 2013

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

The hostel is very well located, very close to "São Bento" train station and "Aliados" square making it a perfect place to explore the city. Hostel has a great atmosphere and decoration, making it a good place to meet other travelers. The staff was very helpful despite in the moment of my check-in the hostel was busy and there was only one person at the reception desk, making the check-in process take a long time to be done. Bed was really comfortable. I'd definitely stay there again.

• 3rd Aug 2013

Serenata Hostel Coimbra

Coimbra, Portugal

The hostel is located just beside the "Old Sé" church a little bit far from the train station but very close to the University of Coimbra. The staff was very helpful, the rooms were spacious and clean, beds were comfortable, pillows could be a little better. The highlight is definitely the breakfast, the best I've had in a hostel until now. I totally recommend stay with and and I'll definitely stay with them again in case I return to Coimbra.

• 2nd Aug 2013
  • Portugal

It's a party hostel, for the bad and for the good, just keep this in mind while booking a place here. The location is perfect and they have an awesome structure, very well decorated place. Staff could be more helpful, I had a 5 nights booking and after the first night the other people in the room left so I asked to change to the lower bad, but they've said no because it was too complicated to change it in their computing system. Beds were noisy, mattresses and pillows could be more comfortable.

• 11th Jun 2013
  • Portugal

The beds ar so new so they pretty squeeky at first, but with time they are accommodating. The problem with swaping the beds is taht a lot of people is doing that without letting us know and taht's how it get all messes up, so we need to keep it under control.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

This is a great hostel, the location couldn't be better, very friendly and helpful staff, spacious rooms, great decoration and atmosphere. All the areas were always very clean, nice common areas making easier to get in touch with other travelers, reasonable prices. A minor problem is the wifi signal not available in the rooms. I would definitely recommend it to my friends visiting Warsaw and if by any chance I pass by the polish capital again I would definitely stay with them once more.

• 8th Jun 2013

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

This hostel is very good, the staff were very helpful and friendly, I've stayed in a private room, which is in another building, two minutes walking from the main one. The room was spacious and very clean. It was very good staying there and I would definitely recommend this hostel to some friends visiting Sofia in the future.

• 20th Feb 2013

#bunk beyoglu

Istanbul, Turkey

One of the best hostels I've been. Very clean, comfortable mattresses, great atmosphere and very friendly staff. The first time it's not easy to find. The only problem I've had was the Internet connection that only works from time to time. I'd definitely stay there again in case I return one day to Istanbul.

• 10th Feb 2013

Generator Hostel London

It's a good hostel, very well located and close to a tube station but if you're like me and decided staying here based in your experience at Generator Hostel Copenhagen I advise you looking another place to stay. Lets be clear, it's not a bad place I just think I was expecting something like the Copenhagen one.

• 21st Dec 2012
  • Portugal

Hey there, It’s great to hear from you after you stayed with us at Generator London. I’m disappointed to here that we didn’t manage to meet your expectations after your recent stay at Generator Copenhagen. The good news is we’re having a Make Over right now, so next time you visit us we’ll be brand new again! I hope we’ll se you again soon

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

The hostel is very good, one of the best I have been till now. The location is superb, close to many of the Copenhagen touristic attractions. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The bar in the 1st floor is very good, a perfect place to socialize with other travelers. The rooms were clean and spacious. The only problem were having to wait almost an hour to make my check-in due a computing problem. I'll definitely stay there again in case returning to Copenhagen and I totally recommend it

• 5th Oct 2012
  • Portugal

Dear guest - the staff at Generator thank you for your nice comments. We appreciate and thank you for taking your time to give us your opinion regarding your stay with us, and we're looking forward to welcome you back in Generator Copenhagen some day.

Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia

Santorini, Greece

The hostel is very beautiful, traditionally Greek architecture. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is not the best, the path from the street till the hostel's entrance is a little bit scary at night. The room I've stayed was too small for three beds in my opinion.

• 14th Aug 2012

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

This is a very good hostel, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms and the common areas were always clean, the rooftop bar is really amazing. Ok, there is always something to improve, the breakfast could be better (I hate eggs in the morning, just can´t eat them at this time of the day). Anyway, I will definitely recommend it to my friends and I would definitely stay there again in my next time in Athens

• 11th Aug 2012

Central Station

Milan, Italy

The location is very good, close to the central station, perfect for people arriving late from the airport. The rooms are a little bit noise due the heavy traffic on the streets. They offer good prices and in case I visit Milan again I would stay there again.

• 8th Jun 2012

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

The hostel itself is very good, spacious rooms, very clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful and the place has a great atmosphere. I would definitely staying there again if I come back to Frankfurt one day. Its great weakness is the location, despite being very close to the main train station, which is good to reach the airport, the hostel is located in Frankfurt's Red Light District but at any time I felt unsafely because of that, the area was always very well patrolled by the police.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

The hostel is very good, the location is excellent, very central, close to Gran Vía e Puerta del Sol. The staff were very friendly, the hostel was recently refurbished, it's very clean and had a great atmosphere. Despite I liked it there is always something to improve. I've stayed in the room number 30 (2 beds) which doesn't have window to the outside, make it very hot (even on Winter), the mattress could be better also.

• 17th Mar 2012

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is very good. Very well located and close to the main Barcelona's touristic attractions. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room and the common areas were very clean, they offer free internet wifi and I would definitely stay there again on my next time in Barcelona.

• 28th Jan 2012

****Inactive***HI Brumas

Ouro Preto, Brazil

The location of the hostel is very good, specially if you arriving in Ouro Preto by bus. It's very close to the bus station. The hostel us very clean and has a nice decoration with typical things from Mina's Gerais state in Brazil. The view from the hostel to the city is breathtaking. The staff despite being very helpful do not speak English very well, that's definitely something to improve. The breakfast is very good, one of the best I had in a hostel. In general it's a good place to stay.

• 1st Dec 2011

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

The hostel is very good, perfect location, very close to the Central Train Station. The room was clean and spacious. If returning to Munich I would definitely stay there again. The bad part was the WIFI internet that was not available for the whole period of my stay and today internet is something very necessary for travelers. They should at least have opened the use for free of the regular computers for all the guests.

• 29th Oct 2011

Pop Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The hostel is well located, very close to some metro stations like Tribunal and Noviciado, 5 minutes walk distance to Gran Vía, the main avenue in Madrid.They offer free breakfast which is very good On the other hand the hostel is very hot on Summer, I had difficult sleeping as my room was suffocating hot. They do offer free WiFi internet access but it works only in a small area of the hostel, they should make the signal available at least in the living room where you can have a place to seat.

• 13th Aug 2011

Hostel Santantao

Evora, Portugal

The staff were very friendly giving all the information necessary to visit the city. The hostel's location is just perfect, in the Praça Giraldo, the main square in the city. The hostel was also very clean and I'd definitely stay there again in my next visit to Évora.

Perminalen Hotel

Oslo, Norway

The location is just perfect, close to the Central Train Station, city center and some touristic attractions. The staff was very helpful, the breakfast was very good. I would definitely recommend it to my friends visiting Oslo and in case I come back I would also stay there again.

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The hostel is very good, the location is excellent, close to a metro station and from a short walk to the city center. The staff was very helpful providing all the information we needed. Next time coming to Madrid I'd definitely stay there again and I'm sure gonna recommend it to my friends visiting the Spanish capital.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The location is perfect, very close to a metro station and to the Red Light District. The staff was very helpful, the rooms could be bigger but they were always very clean. I would definitely recommend it to my friends visiting Amsterdam and in my next visit to the Dutch capital I would stay there again.

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The hostel itself is very good, definitely a nice place to stay in Belfast. The staff is very friendly, big and clean rooms. The location is a little bit far from city center but that's not a big problem as Belfast is a small city and you can reach city center in few minutes walking. I would definitely stay there again in my next visit to Belfast and I'll totally recommend it to some friends visiting the city.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This hostel is very good, the location couldn't be better, close to city center, Temple Bar, supermarket and everything else. The staff is very friendly, big and clean rooms. What more could you ask for a hostel? I would definitely stay there again in my next visit to Dublin.

Backpackers BCN Diputació

Barcelona, Spain

One of the things that impressed me about this hostel was the staff. They are all very kind and helpful. Always available to help you with everything. The location is also very good, relatively close to "Plaza Catalunya", Barcelona's main square and "Las Ramblas", the most famous in the city. The hostel was always clean and they have pretty good common areas for travelers meeting other travelers. However if you're a party person this might not be the right hostel for you. It's a quiet hostel and this par

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

One of the best hostels I've been so far. The staff were very friendly, always ready to give you all the information you need to make you enjoy your stay in Rome. The location is perfect, close to Termini train station and to metro stations like Termini and Republica. The hostel itself is great, quite new, very clean and with big bedrooms. I'll definitely recommend it to my friends visiting Rome and I'd definitely stay there again if I pass by the italian capital other times. Recommended!!!

Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The location of this hostel is very good, it's close to a mall, supermarket and public transport (metro and tram). The hostel is very quiet and I enjoyed that. The staff are very helpful and will help you with everything you need. The bad part in my opinion is the only one bathroom for the hole hostel.

Balco Harmony Hostel

Sliema, Malta

I have stayed at their hostel and it's a nice place to stay. It's very close to Sliema Bay, the rooms are very clean and comfortable and the staff even before my arrival was very helpful. If I return to Malta again I would definitely stay with them again.

Residencia Bulls

Madrid, Spain

I think their location is excellent, close to a metro station and also to Gran Via the most busy avenue of Madrid. I wished there was a common area for meeting other travelers, the kitchen is too small for this purpose. The internet connection could also be a little bit faster but. Despite these small details I would stay there again in my next visit to Madrid.

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

The hostel is very well located, close to two metro stations, the breakfast time is a little bit confusing with too much people in a small room. The staff are ok, always available to help the guests. I would stay there again in my next visit to Paris.

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel is very good, very clean, the staff are very nice people but they should try to improve how travelers get there for the first time. It's really difficult getting there in a first moment as it is locate inside the medina. Maybe they should try to put some signs in the path explaining how to get there. It would help a lot.

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel is very good, great breakfast, the staff were very helpful the only problem in my opinion is getting there for the first time. They should figure out a way to make easier for finding them. If they do that it will definitely be the best hostel of Marrakesh.