Reviews: beitingalex2542

Location USA, Gender Female,

• USA, Female, 25-30
Batman Fawkner Inn, Launceston, Australia
13th Apr 2016

Had a lovely stay. The staff at reception was incredibly well informed and super helpful. Every recommendation they gave me was spot on. The nightclub was quite loud a couple of nights, but I was warned ahead of time, and was also told that the nights I was staying at the Inn, my room key would provide me with free entry to the club if I cared to watch the live music. Excellent location. Only downside was that the (free) wifi wouldn't connect in the evenings.

Manena Hostel, Genoa, Italy
8th Oct 2013

For Italy, this was a great hostel with great customer service and in a good location. However, the hours of operation are strange and they have a curfew... otherwise highly recommended.

Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
1st Oct 2013

I loved staying at Hotel Van Gogh. The staff was friendly and helpful, the location was excellent for museums and markets and good food. Because it's farther out from the center (about 20-30 minutes walk) it was quiet at night. Amsterdam is a huge city, but I would recommend this hostel if you don't mind a bit of walking to get around.

28th Sep 2013

Meininger was very conveniently located for exploring the city and catching trams and trains to explore farther away, but it felt more like a hotel than a hostel. It was very difficult to meet other travelers and socialize, and he nightlife in the area was basically nonexistent.

• USA,
ABC House B&B, Dublin, Ireland
15th Mar 2009

This was the BEST hostel/B&B/Guest House situation I have ever experienced. The staff was excellent and well informed ad HELPFUL. The accommodations were comfortable and clean (and more than expected), and the food was unbelievable. Joseph, Mary and Liz really made our stay amazing and I would recommend it to everyone and anyone. (Even though you have to take the bus to get to and from the city center)