Reviews: jeanrscosta6564

Soul Kitchen

St Petersburg, Russia

Amazing hostel, beds are big and comfortable. Staff is very friendly. I would recommend.

Godzillas Hostel

Moscow, Russia

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

CityLights Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Excellent hostel, second time I stay there. Staff is really cool and location is amazing, close to metro station and good pubs and restaurants. Definitely recomended!

The Nomad House

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Excellent hostel, staff are really cool, Yuki and guys are nice people. My only concern is about the taxi lady, she is always trying to take advantage from the people. Good place for solo travellers, everyday has something to do in the bar. Wifi could be better. I definitely recomment this place in Koh Phangan.

Hey bra, thanks for taking part and being your awesome self and helping us make a great atmosphere here. it was a pleasure having ya here. New Year was a new record for us capacity wise with the addition of a few dorms. The wifi was a bit of an issue with all the people staying here draining it. We are adding new routers and boosters to fix this issue. Best wishes, brotha.

Centerpoint Hostel

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Terrible hostel. Bathroom are really dirty and smell terrible. Just cold water on the shower. Doesnt look like hostel, its more a place to sleep only. I do not recommend.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Good location, close to Khao San Road, just 2 blocks, and far enough to have a quiet night sleeping. Nice place to met people. Staff should organize drinking games or parties to get people close.

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great hostel, staff is friendly and bar is cool!

The Walrus Hostel

Good location, close to the metro and hire bike station. Staff is awesome, Alex and the guys are really cool. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

For me the main problem was that there is no kitchen and no plugs in the room. But it is an excellente hostel for party and to meet new people. Awesome atmosphere.

Awesome! One of best hostels I stayed. Staff is really helpful and the atmosphere is amazing. For sure I recommend Sea and Forest Yoga class was the top point!

The best hostel that I stay, great location, in front of the beach, and on the ocean drive!

The Widget Hotel

New York, USA

Great hostel, game room is very cool for make new friends!