Location: Mexico, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Fisher BnB

Singapore, Singapore

Best place in Singapore to stay. Close to the MRT and lots of great places with cheap food. The hostel is clean and everything seems brand new. But the treasure of this place is it's staff. Everyone made us feel like back home, helping with advise, tickets, etc. Don't hesitate and just book here !

Hotel Astrid

Casablanca, Morocco

Hotel was overbooked and I got a crappy room next to the restaurant and reception. Pretty much a night with no sleep at all paying the same price as a "regular room". Staff was ok and the area is not the best but anyway Casablanca does not have much to offer…

Aline Hostel

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Problems started just arriving here, after not taking payment in Euros I was paying him the amount stated in hostelworld of what was left to pay in Dirhams but the owner would not accept it. He wanted to overcharge me for 2 nights and also the deposit ! After long arguing in signals (as the owner only wants to speak french or arabic) and 2 other girls having the same problem he took the money and just took me to a dorm I even did not choose. There are many nice places in Chaouen, I regret this.

Dar Rabha

Fez, Morocco

The hostel is really nice and the facilities are good but I have to say I did not appreciate arriving after a 10hr trip knowing that it was overbooked and had to move to another "hostel" which was basically a house with an improvised room. For the second night I was moved to the original one but no one likes to be doing this while you are on "vacation". Other from that staff was helpful but more organization could help.

I Really don't know what to say After this amazing words: Thanks you so Much for your lovely words about hostel darrabha. we are really doing our best to offer you a pleasant time to all our Guest. we invite you all to enjoy the hospitality of hostel darrabha. mehdi

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

This place was just amazing for spending christmas time in Marrakech. The beautiful Riad and the great dormitory, as well as all the common areas and terrace were incredible. Everyday they would clean and change sheets, breakfast was great but the best is the staff: Abdel, Aida and Nina made my stay incredible and felt like home. Abdel went beyond and even made a surprise christmas dinner for all the guests with Cuscus and live music, it was fantastic ! Thank you Abdel ! Will come back for sure

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Don't even know where to start to say how AWESOME this place is and as it name state's you feel like HOME. Everything starting from the dorms, breakfast, bar, common areas and the best: the Staff. They made my stay here amazing, thanks to Diana and Joao, muito obrigado :)

Great place around Gare du Nord (where you can take the metro pretty much everywhere in Paris). Great Staff and good breakfast !

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Don't think twice and just book here ! What an amazing place, great common area to meet fellow travelers, big and really clean rooms, lockers under beds, breakfast included and pasta in the evenings, but the biggest value is the staff ! Everyone in Ostello Bello made our stay the best in Milan ! Gratzieee !

The best thing about the hostel is location, apart from that cleanliness and staff left much to be desired...Not helpful at all and pretty much seemed to be pissed off at everyone.

Sorry that you didnt seem to have a good time with us...we do our best to be polite and helpful to every of our 30,000 Guests each year...but some of them make it hard to be nice..We understand that we are offering a service,but we are only human too.

Dorm was just too small and Wi-Fi never worked in any part of the hostel during the whole weekend. Cleanliness was not the best and they did not have lockers in the room. I was really surprised as it has nothing to do with other Meininger's like Berlin, Hamburg or Vienna which are waaay better !

Indeed, our dorms do not all have lockers, because we trust our guests to trust each other. Hope to welcome you again in one of our other MEININGER Hotels you have not been to and make it up to you ;)

Lisbon RiverView Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Elena sure made our stay the best, friendly and helpful ! All shared spaces and cleanliness were the best, location is TOP ! Walking distance everywhere in Lisbon and we had no problems whatsoever with noise outside even our room was just in a street corner. Would come back without a doubt ! Muito Obrigado !

Porto Lounge Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Even we had a short stay the staff made it great. Multilingual, friendly and helpful staff (¡Muchas gracias Irina!) made our stay in Porto the best. Security, Cleanliness, Location and Facilities are Top ! Definitively would stay here again when coming back to Porto ! Obrigado !

Lisbon Story Guesthouse

Lisbon, Portugal

Great place to stay in central Lisbon, staff was just outstanding and did everything to make us feel at home. Security, location and atmosphere are top here ! Thanks again for everything you did for us, hope to come back soon !

A&O Frankfurt Galluswarte

Frankfurt, Germany

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

Great place near Dresden Neustadt Station, walking distance to city center and all major sites. Staff was really good and everything clean.