Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Supernova Hostel Foz

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

The location is good, towels are for hire but are cheap, rooms are very simple but are good for the price they charge. The breakfast is the downside, only bread and butter prettymuch... We chose to eat somewhere else, some local food. Other than these, the receptionist was evry nice and welcoming. THE INTERNET DOES NOT WORK IN THE ROOMS!!!

Star Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

• 27th Mar 2013

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

Great structure, very secure hostel, comfortable beds, showers are the down side as it's aimed at the wall and there is no water pressure! Social areas are great! No wi-fi in the bedrooms.

• 12th Feb 2013

Friend's Hostel

Paris, France

The staff is fine, but are never at the reception... and they will advice you that it's a rough area too. The toilets are always terribly dirty. The beds and the dorms are fine. Decoration is good. There are only sockets at the kitchen, none in the dorms!! I do not recommend it!

The Warsaw Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Excellent stay... great service, specially Olga, who is very welcoming and courteous. Lockers in the dorms with no charge for usage, and not needed a padlock. Showers are also very clean and very well made... All very good!

• 28th Jan 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thank you for your comment. We always want to make our guests feel like home. Olga is sending you best regards :) and is hoping to see you again.

Chillten Bottrop

Bottrop, Germany

The hotel has a great design, staff is always very friendly and helpful... The wi-fi internet does not work in the bedrooms, and to reach the dorms you have to go through an outside area, so in the winter time you will freeze!!!

• 18th Dec 2012

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

I loved that they have a guitar for common usage!!! Bathrooms are well cleaned. The great idea there is: they leave a basket with free toiletries in the bathrooms, that you can also donate any of yours that you don't want... And the same in the kitchen, if you decide you are leaving behind something, you place either on a "common" shelf in the fridge, or one outside... so everyone can help themselves. We tried some wine, and left many biscuits!! The kitchen space is great!

• 13th Nov 2012

Pensão Bom Conforto

Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel itself was nice,and the breakfast was good! The downside was that, as the hostel was empty, they asked me to stay somewhere else... and I refused, so they said I could stay there. 2nd, as I was cheking out but wanted to leave my luggage for a few hours, they asked me to take it to a nother hostel, so I had to take my huge suitcase 2 floors down the stairs, walk 5 blocks and 3 floors upstairs again!! Not very confortable!! The room was very cold too!

• 29th Feb 2012
  • Globetrotter

The location is great and the Brazilian receptionist was incredibly helpful and nice!! The computer room and kitchen are also very good. The only negative thing, and that's what made me book somewhere else for my next trip to Lisbon this week, is the bedroom door and the en-suite's bathroom door too... The doors are made with glass, what is incredibly uncomfortable once you lose your privacy. You can't see clearly though the glass, but you can see the figure of the person behind...

• 5th Feb 2012

Hostel DownTown

Prague, Czech Republic

The best hostel I have ever stayed at!!! I had never before found a hostel that gathered so many qualities in one place!! The main things are the fun and the installations.... The staff is also great!!! And I say that with a lot of experience, I have been everywhere in the world, and I work in a 5 star hotel in London... I definitely recommend this hostel!!!

Mugraby Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

The guests have no discount for accessing the internet at their cafe....

Hebron Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

Cleanliness is the biggest downside... also the heating is horrible in the rooms!!! The location is great! Another thing is the bathroom, the bathrooms in the suites have no doors, even for the room I stayed, where we shared with 5 people, there was no door for the bathroom!!!! Incredibly disappointing!!

Green Frog Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

The hostel's staff was great, very attentive and helpfull!!!! Extremelly nice!!! The breakfast was also very good!!

• 24th Sep 2011

Castle Hostel

Tralee, Ireland

The hotel manager went out of his way to host us when we arrived at 3am... He was very welcoming and attentive to our needs. My girlfriend and I had a wonderful experience!!

• 11th Sep 2011
  • Globetrotter

Andrea from reception was great, she was very welcoming and helped me with any information I needed and also very flexible with my check in time. Well done!!

• 29th Jun 2011
  • Globetrotter

Thank you for that comment. see you soon in cologne.

Youth Hostel Rijeka

Rijeka, Croatia

The lady at the reception was great, very helpful, welcoming and gave me great recommendations... I think her name is Marinela My room had a view to the sea!! Only bad things are: no kitchen available for guests, my bathroom in room 11 had the toilet seat cover that wouldn't stop up, so for guys it is very annoying because you have to keep holding it!! A bit far from center. Bfast only available during 1hr! Internet charged, even wireless!! (really bad!!)

• 17th Apr 2011

My Guest Rooms Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Great hostel, particulary for the attention and caring of the owner. The hostel is basically some rooms on the 3rd floor of this gentleman's house, where he lives with his family. He was extremelly nice and polite, gave me a very good recomendation of a restaurant 2 blocks away with great food and great price. The rooms are very nicely decorated and warm. Everything is very clean. the hostel is about 5 mins from the bus station and 5mins from the city center. I definetelly recomend!!!

• 21st Mar 2011

T-Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

The hostel was closed, no email was sent to inform me about this, I had paid for the deposit, not even on the door was there a sign explaining... I called the hostel number many time and no one ever answered. I waited for hours coming bag every half an hour until I gave up when a man from a shop nearby told me that it was not operating... very frustrating!!!

Viru Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

Sven was great, very nice guy, very helpful!!! They have a comcept that everyone in the 3 of their hostels should meet, they even give you a free beer voucher. They recycle, and in the kitchen they have such things like oil, salt, seasoning... that everyone can use for free. One of the best hostels in terms of experience!!

Bridge Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

1- The location is great 2- The building where it is locate is amazing, a very old building, just like in a movie. 3- It is on the 5th floor, with no lifts, not so easy with heavy bags. 4- Choba, the manager, is great!!!!! He was very welcoming, offered us maps and a guide in our language, offered information, explained us everything carefully, met us again to say goodbye on our last night, and gave us a key ring as a souvenir! 5- The bathrooms and kitchen were very clean. 6- I paid for a bed in a dorm

Hotel Giovannina

Venice, Italy

The room and shared bathroom were not well cleaned, they were also very cold!!! There was no cleaning service during my 2 nights stay (which was not a biggy). No TV in the room or anywhere in the hostel. Other than that the bed was comfy, room was spacious, good location, good supermarket 4 blocks away, nice and cheap chinese rest. next to the hotel... Good value I guess

The name of the Hotel is not "Notre Dame de Fourviere", it is actually something like "Marial", which I found very strange and doggy... but the staff was very nice and helpful!!! I recommend it!!!

Emma Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Good point: cleaning of the bathrooms! Bad: none of the showers can be hanged as the hooks are all broken! Also the drain is terrible in the shower cubicle, so you need to leave it very weak or else you will be on a pool!! Very bad point is that the linen was not replaced. When the people in my dorm checked out, the beds were just made up with the same sheets and cover, not even the pillow case was replaced. Security wise it is very good, big lockers for everyone!!

Erasmus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

worst hostel ever... they lie about having a swimming pool, there are no towels for hiring... veeeery ugly place, ugly building, no shower, dirty bathrooms, tidy dorms... reaaaally bad!!!