Reviews: louisdrounau5921

Ciarus

Strasbourg, France

Considering that Strasbourg has virtually no hostels to speak of, Ciarus is a good option. Since it receives families and school groups, the atmosphere isn't as "hostel-y" as you might expect but the place is nice and the staff excellent and very helpful (to the point of hosting you at their own place if the hostel is booked out!)

We thank you for having taken time to give us your opinion concerning your stay in our Hostel. My team and I are really concerned about your appreciations and notice; we maintain our efforts so that the performance which we bring you answers in best your desires. We hope to see you again. Best regards, Dominique FLOUX Team Manager

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

Great hostel with very welcoming and helpful staff! Spent four nights there and would definitely come back. Maps of the city would be a welcome addition but that's pretty much all that's missing.

Aline Hostel

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Cheap, well-located, clean and with very helpful staff. The hostel manager even went to buy some bread for me in the evening when he figured out I'd be leaving too early for breakfast the next day!

Great hostel and a true meeting point for all travellers passing through Tanger; so much so that I kept meeting up with them in other cities. Very welcoming and helpful staff: I was unfortunately sick in the middle of one night and someone was up and ready to help me clean and making sure I was ok. Great atmosphere to the place that made for a wonderful stay!

Equity Point Lisboa

Lisbon, Portugal

Very good hostel! Locations is good (although directions could be made a little clearer since the Hard Rock Café isn't really visible from all subway exits), the staff is friendly, helpful and intent on keeping the place clean. A nice bonus is the very generous breakfast!!

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

Very good hostel! The place wasn't full at the time of visit but the ambiance was great still and the staff very friendly and helpful.

Hostel California

Milan, Italy

The place isn't too far from the train station but not centrally located either. No air conditioning so windows had to be left open, a good way in for mosquitoes. Wi-fi is available but only in the small lobby where there are no chairs to sit down so people gather against the walls or on the floor. The amenities are not particularly clean and the staff not overall friendly. Finally, there is a hidden tax for compulsory linen which, to me, is always akin to a rip-off.

Cheers Midtown

Istanbul, Turkey

Lovely hostel with perfect location and great advice from tenant. Surrounded by the best local restaurants. Thumbs up!