Reviews: raymaccracken8554

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

All the staff were helpful and friendly. The dorms were clean and comfortable. The location was amazingly convenient to everything I wanted to see and do in this city. The Walking Tour was interesting and informative, even although very near the end I stopped very briefly to take ahoto, ---and could not find the group again ! ---my fault, not the Leader's !

2A Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The Hostel is beside the Railway track, but that is not much of a problem, because all the trains are electric. The first night I was tired and never heard the trains. The second night I did hear them, but they did not keep me awake.

Glasgow Youth Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

Helpful friendly staff,---Much appreciated. I stayed a second night, and would like to stay much longer.

• 29th Jul 2013

Limassol, Cyprus

• 19th Jun 2012

Mariela Hotel Apartments

Paphos, Cyprus

They provide a beautiful breakfast, (included in the price) Comfortable beds, air con include. Hot showers 24 hours. Convenient to bus. It is listed as "Paphos", but is actually in a very quiet pleasant village about 4o km away from Paphos, - --1 Euro by bus, or 55 Euros by taxi. Quite a lot of nice restaurants and some ancient ruins nearby. Attractive very clean village, friendly people.

Cyprus Dorms

Kyrenia, Cyprus

Everything was good except for a yapping small dog inside, and a barking large dog outside. Comfortable beds. Good showers. Clean. Friendly. Very convenient to everything. Good value for.money.

International House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

I will stay there again. Situation is great. Staff friendly an helpful. Cheap. Secure.

Attapsana Guesthouse

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

No complaints.

WoW Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

This clean hostel is just a few meters from the train station. Very convenient.

Empire Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

At first I disliked it, because of the steep stairs, and all toilets down-stairs. However after a good sleep and quite a good breakfast, I decided it is good value, and to stay longer, ---at least 7days. Nice staff,and nice guests, ---but my cell-phone was stolen while on recharge. ---it only needs ONE rouge.

Manila Bay Hostel

Manila, Philippines

No complaints. It's cheap, centrally located, ---walking distance of virtually everything. Staff are nice people. ---friendly, quiet, helpful. No toilets or showers in rooms. It's a good place to sleep.

We are grateful to our Australia guests for your positive comments that our room rates & beds are "cheap" and that Manila Bay Hostel is "centrally located". Yes, we have No. 1 best location in the city center of Ermita, No. 2 best location in Manila and safe too would be hostels in Makati area, then No. 3 best location would be near airport areas. All other areas are not too safe... For travellers and tourists, location and safety should be top priority cobcerns. We here at Manila Bay Hostel offer you best location and best safety. Thanks for saying our hostel is "a good place to sleep". Welcome! Many international backpackers and tourists enjoy our city center location, we welcome all and thank you for your continued patronage. Cheers!!!

Good in every way. Will use it again, if I can return to Kuching.

Take a Nap

Bangkok, Thailand

No complaints. Friendly very helpful staff. Nice breakfast.