Reviews: tiatoperu4449

Paraty Beach Hostel

Paraty, Brazil

I really enjoyed staying here and I wanted to stay in Paraty for longer. Great location, breakfast and atmosphere. I would stay here again.

• 16th Jul 2013

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This hostel is excellent value for money. It had everything and more. Comfortable rooms, hot showers, towels, chillout area with flat screen TV, bar, swimming pool. It was great! The staff were very helpful, particularly Tommy who went out of his way to ensure you had a pleasant stay. Breakfast was great, there was a good mix of people staying at the hostel and the hostel is only 5 minutes walk away from the bus terminal. I would highly recommend this hostel.

• 13th Jul 2013

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

I really felt at home at Barra Guest Hostel. The staff and the owner were excellent at suggesting interesting activities to do. You could borrow surfboards, deck chairs and parasols to take down to the beach (which is only a 10 minutes walk away). The hostel was clean, spacious and secure. The breakfast was the best breakfast I´ve ever had whilst travelling. Every night you received a delicious (and free) caipirinha I would definitely stay there again. Thanks again for the pleasant stay.

• 7th Jul 2013
  • Scotland

You know, when you left the Hostel I really missed you already. I wished that every guest was nice, kind, polite and above everything, respectful. Not all the travellers are like you so I guess that everywhere you go you'll be very wellcome. Good people attracts good people and good things. I wish you all the best and hope to see you in a near future

Los Varietales

Mendoza, Argentina

I stayed here for one night and it was fine. Basic but good value and good for travellers on a budget. Good points: clean, good breakfast, friendly staff, free map. Bad points: location (not strictly a bad point but it would be more convenient if it was in or closer to the centre), the bathroom needs to be renovated - the shower and door are in need of replacement. This B&B is good for travellers who need somewhere cheap and quiet to stay and who don't mind a 15 min walk to the centre.

Eco Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Simply the best place to stay in Santiago if you want a relaxing, clean, chilled out environment with top notch staff, very comfortable beds and a good breakfast. Other benefits include wifi/communal computer with free internet access, cable TV, book exchange, lots of tourist information. They\'re also care about the environment! I would definitely stay here again.