Istanbul Harmony Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
13th Sep 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here. This place had a amazing atmosphere and would recommend it to any traveler. The area is a bit expensive since it is right in the middel of a very touristy area but speaking to the people at the hostel they will point out where to get a really good cheap eat. The breakfast is not great but did the job of getting something in the belly before a day of exploring.

Citystay Mitte, Berlin, Germany
4th Sep 2013

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
1st Apr 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here! Great atmosphere! During my trip in Morocco I stayed in a few and this one was te best!

DB's b&b, Amsterdam, Netherlands
25th Aug 2012

The location shown on the map is not the location of the B&B it is much more out of town. Is very quiet road/area. I would recommend it if your a couple going away for a weekend.

Dear, I wish you had pointed this out upon arrival. The description clearly states that our location is in the heart of the Jordaan, which is in the Centrum District and only 15 mins walk from Dam Square and Central Station. I will get the location on the map corrected.