Reviews: servicioseninformatica2000923

Location: Mexico, Gender: Male, Age: 44

This hostel was awesome. The staff was very good and always helpfull. It is near (not very near) to Asakusa temple. The kitchen is huge and very clean. The PC's are very fast. All in this hostel was very good.

Guesthouse Umebachi

Sendai, Japan

All was good. Especially the staff (all they was very nice and friendly *Saki*). The only one bad, there was many people in the room (originally 5 people, but there were 6 people) I did not like that because no place for luggage, even to walk into the room.

Khaosan Tokyo Original

Tokyo, Japan

All was very good. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. The only one bad, were the shower room is very small.

Backpackers Fuji

Narita City, Japan

in genera

All in the hostel was good. The only one that I would change, would be to build an elevator. My room was in the last floor and I was sick of the knee, therefore up and down the stairs was a hard work to me.

All was excellent. Nice hostel.

Way Hostel

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It is a nice hostel, clean and with good security. It is in the red light zone, outside is very noisy but inside is good.

Hi! Thanks for your review. Hope to see you again at our hostel. Greets, The Winston

Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

He estado en varios hostels en diferentes paises, pero este es el mejor en el que me he quedado.

Astor Museum Inn

I think is better that no restriction about age (max 35 y.o), because traveling as backpacker is a style of travel and the age is not important for nothing. Thanks.

This is a good hostel. I like it. Is a little noisy in the ground floor, but the rooms is silent and comfortable. The breakfast is good and the subway is near.

Way Hostel