Reviews: olivetribe212213

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Felt dirtier going in the toilet than going out. Charged me for 2 nights but I canceled 24 hours in advance. No where in there email did it say 48 hour cancelation. Very loud at all hours.

We clean our bathrooms twice daily, but some of the shared ones can get messy depending on guest's use. We are planning to add one more night cleaning shift to improve service quality. Cancellation 24 hours in advance is the standard policy but during the world cup we had a no cancellation policy, which was clearly stated on the website. Sorry about the loudness but you came during the world cup, usually it's more quiet. Best regards, CabanaCopa

Rock'n'Hostel

Porto Alegre, Brazil

Lovely staff and warm environment

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Super friendly staff and great location. My only complaint was there was only a/c from 8pm to 10am and I was very hot during the day, other than that was great place to stay.

The Cranky Croc Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. It's in a great location and was very easy to meet people. The staff was very helpful and the owner is super cool. I was having trouble with my bank and gave me lots of useful advice. Would recommend to anyone!!

Hostel Suites Obelisco

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Santa Maloca Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Very cool chill place. Nice owners and I felt very comfortable there.

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Rainforest Bed and Breakfast

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very relaxing hostel. Good for those who want to relax. Close enough to bars and nitelife.

BK Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Good hostel good location but no wifi and only 3 computers. Very thin walls as well.

The Old Countryhouse

Christchurch, New Zealand

nice place, clean and friendly staff.