Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Puffin Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

This is an amazing little hostel! Excellent location in a local neighbourhood of Istanbul with good transport connections to all the nearby sights. The area is really vibrant plus it's close to the water and ferry terminals. The dorms rooms are a generous size and not cramped at all, and everything is clean and fresh. Last of all, the rooftop terrace is a great place to chill and meet other travellers, and the guys running this place are friendly and super helpful! Highly recommended!

• 17th Aug 2014

Hostel Old Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

This place is amazing! Had such a great stay for three nights and I wish I could've stayed longer. The breakfast is delicious and the house is unlike anywhere else I've stayed. Thanks to Hristo and the team for making my stay so enjoyable.

• 8th Aug 2014

Dear Mark, You really make my day ! To have such a great review from such an experienced traveller like you is a great honor !!! Thank you ! Best regards Hristo

Hostel Srebrenica

Srebrenica, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Fantastic hostel with clean bathrooms, comfy beds and quiet garden area. Milos is an informative and engaging host, and I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone wishing to visit Srebrenica. I had a wonderful stay here.

• 28th Jul 2014

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Majda is a wonderful host. I really enjoyed staying at this hostel because of it's beautiful garden, great breakfasts, awesome showers, and of course it's legendary tour of Mostar and it's surroundings. This was one of my favourite hostels to stay in Europe, thanks Majda!!!

• 17th Jun 2014

Backpackers Fairytale

Split, Croatia

• 3rd Jun 2014

House Hostel Zadar

Zadar, Croatia

Great little hostel. Goga is an amazing host and it made my stay so enjoyable. I could easily come back and stay there again. Highly recommended!!!

• 27th May 2014