Reviews: achbrunet4090

Stafford Gables Hostel

Dunedin, New Zealand

What a nice building ! We felt like being in Hogwards. Too bad the owner (who obviously bought this only YHA) is not taking care of the place well...

• 5th Jun 2014

Bungi Backpackers

Queenstown, New Zealand

Good atmosphere and free soup every night and the living room is really cosy ! Too bad the beds were bad and the dorm too small for 4.

• 26th May 2014

Flying Kiwi Backpackers

Wanaka, New Zealand

Good hostel in close to the small city center. Good atmosphere in the living room, dorms have space and beds are comfy. And the house dog is so cuuuute !!!

• 25th May 2014

Ideal Social Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

• 13th Nov 2013

Posada Patagonica Nakel Yen

El Calafate, Argentina

Thank you for making my stay at El Calafate unforgivable ! One of my best stay in my trip, the asado bbq night was awesome. And the staff was really helpful and nice .... I would definetely recoññand that hostel ! Thank you gain guys !!! - Charlotte from France.

• 7th Nov 2013

Hostel Internacional Campo Base

Mendoza, Argentina

Breakfast was really delicious and the staff really helpful. The showers were a bit dirty though. But a great stay in Mendoza, thank you !!!

• 4th Nov 2013

Kalagen Hostel

Vina del Mar, Chile

• 3rd Nov 2013

Backpackers Vina Del Mar

Vina del Mar, Chile

Celesta is one of the best host I ever had and she helped us a lot by giving us excellent tips. The breakfast is delicious, the house is nice and clean, you definitely feel like as home. And it is all new ! Bad point however, the room are too cold, despite the covers, my friend got a bad cold while staying there. But I hardly recommend this hostel. Thank you so much again !!!

• 28th Oct 2013

Plaza de Armas Hostel

Santiago, Chile

• 26th Oct 2013

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

Alberto is a really nice owner, he helped me a lot, thank you so much !!!

• 21st Oct 2013

Wayra River

Arequipa, Peru

• 18th Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

A really ni stay in this hostel (only for a night) the staff is really kind, I got pancakes for ma breakfast it made my day !!! Thank you !!!

• 17th Oct 2013

Hostal Magico

Cusco, Peru

We stayed 3 nights here, too bad my adaptator get stolen ... The hostel is really nice, staff is helpful, but the bathrooms are not so good, sometimes no water at all ...

• 13th Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

We appreciate our stay here ! It s a familial hostel, the owner is really nice. Thank you !

• 11th Oct 2013

• 4th Oct 2013

Backpackers on Dundas

Toronto, Canada

So good points : the location, practically in front of the bus station. The wi fi is good quality. The bed are clean. Bad point : a tiny small kitchen. Cockroaches in the bathrooms, hair in the showers ... Beurk ! And the floor in my dorm was dirty. Anyway it's ok to stay for a night, if you have to catch a bus early.

• 26th Sep 2013

The Only Backpacker's Inn

Toronto, Canada

The atmosphere is great, the bathrooms are really clean and the staff and pretty cool. Plus the breakfast is amazing ! Too bad it's far from downtown (20 min by subway or 1h30 walking ...) and the first night I didn't have space to put my bag somewhere closed to my bed ! So I put it on my bed as a pillow ... And the mattress was not good and the bed as well ... Without that it would have been perfect !

• 23rd Sep 2013

The Bulldog

Amsterdam, Netherlands

• 3rd Jan 2013

Adventurer Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

HI - Chicago Hostel

Chicago, USA

Maybe a bit expensive ...